• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

3 Sports teams you hate

NE Patriots (and don't try they "you're just jealous" crap on me - my favorite football team, the NY Giants beat them twice in the Super Bowl)

Washington Nationals

New York Rangers - the only NY/NJ team I will not root for, and in fact, I always hope they lose.
I don't think the dislike of the Patriots has anything to do with jealousy for most of us. People don't like the way they constantly cheat & get away with it.

I don't think the dislike of the Patriots has anything to do with jealousy for most of us. People don't like the way they constantly cheat & get away with it.

The Patriot fans always say that people who hate them are jealous. But your reason is one of the biggest reasons the rest of us dislike them so much. And they really don't need to cheat, but they keep doing it.

The Patriot fans always say that people who hate them are jealous. But your reason is one of the biggest reasons the rest of us dislike them so much. And they really don't need to cheat, but they keep doing it.
History has shown us that we'll probably never find out, if they need to cheat. :rolleyes: I can't see them playing clean for us to find out as long as they get away with cheating.

Last edited:
I don't really hate any sports teams, but a couple are on my radar, for different reasons.

3. The University of Illinois football team (Fighting Illini): I don't care about college football at. all. And the only way you'd get me to a college football game is if it was in my back yard and they were giving out free Purple Kush. But I have a bad taste in my mouth about the Illini in particular because of an incident that happened when I was growing up. Back in like, 1980 (ish), the Illini were going to the Rose Bowl. For weeks, it was all anyone in Illinois (again, where I grew up) could talk about. "The Illini are going to the Rose Bowl! Oh Great Day in the Morning! My life now has purpose!" People were naming their babies Chief Illiniwek. Businesses were planning on closing the day after the game to accommodate all of the hangovers from celebratory partying that was going to take place. It was that big of a deal. Well whaddyaknow, they got their butts handed to them in the Rose Bowl, and the University of Illinois football program has been a disgrace ever since.

45-9 at the hands of UCLA in 84. .
They also lost to USC 49-17 in 2008.
They haven't won one in quite some time.

This is a tough one....

Alabama
Florida
LSU

But...I will occasionally drop the hate for Alabama depending on what kind of year Auburn is having since I live in a house divided.

Patriots-for all the aforementioned reasons and they were my FIL's team

Auburn-ROLL TIDE

Dallas Cowboys-because they were never my America's team

i'm from boston. so that should tell you what you need to know. ha!

so obviously the number one spot goes to the yankees.
then the canadiens and the bc eagles (i went to bu)

Geez people...

So we don't like the Patriots. We all have our reasons. There are some people who don't like the Broncos. I'm okay with that because it's their prerogative. I'm not going to take it personally because while I'm a Bronco fan, I'm not a Bronco.

Now if you say you don't like the Rockies... ;) (I'm not sure there are any Rockies fans even in Colorado)

So we don't like the Patriots. We all have our reasons. There are some people who don't like the Broncos. I'm okay with that because it's their prerogative. I'm not going to take it personally because while I'm a Bronco fan, I'm not a Bronco.

Now if you say you don't like the Rockies... ;) (I'm not sure there are any Rockies fans even in Colorado)
Oh I don't mind people not liking the Pats, I don't like some other teams too! It's the belaboring debatable "facts" ad nauseoum and ignoring how low the Pats actually rank on the "cheating" list that gets old. And that people need to expand those views instead of just listing who they don't like like everyone else (mostly). Free country (sort of), but then I'm free to "geez people" too

Oh I don't mind people not liking the Pats, I don't like some other teams too! It's the belaboring debatable "facts" ad nauseoum and ignoring how low the Pats actually rank on the "cheating" list that gets old. And that people need to expand those views instead of just listing who they don't like like everyone else (mostly). Free country (sort of), but then I'm free to "geez people" too
Pot. Kettle. Black.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter