3.0 Cabin Downgrade

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if this is possible? Even if there's space available?

I've emailed my DU travel agent and am waiting to hear back. Just thought some others on the boards might also have the inside scoop. ;)

I don't see why not - unless you are concierge and then I don't think you can.

Does anyone know if this is possible? Even if there's space available?

I've emailed my DU travel agent and am waiting to hear back. Just thought some others on the boards might also have the inside scoop. ;)

We downgraded for PCC 1.0 from a 6 to a 7. It should not be an issue unless the Cat room you want is sold out.

You might have better luck as the cruise gets closer. Folks who are booked start looking at their finances and end up canceling. Hopefully none from our group will have to do that, but it does happen.

--Hillary

Thanks gang! My DU agent got back to me and A) there's no group space left for low pricing and B) if we go out of group space, our options are limited for downgrade and would only save us about $200.

Eh. We'll keep it where we are and sell one of our children. Does anyone want a slightly used kindergartener or 16 month old?? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oooooh, this might be a good place to start thinking about ways to save some dollars.

I've just been having my work take a set dollar amount out of my checks for the last year so I don't have to try and save myself. It's worked well and will be good to go for PCC3.

Couple of things I do when money gets tight is to sit and look at all my expenses and see where I can cut back, like phones, garbarge collection, TV, electricity, gas (car usage), food (eating out is expensive), and other areas.

This might sound strange, but if you havn't refinanced your home in a while, take a look at that. Rates are incredibly cheap and if you can save 1% or more on your current mortgage it makes a huge difference in your payments.

Think about shopping for basic foods at Aldi if you have one, and swing over to another store to get the more fancy stuff.

Pickup a part time job during the holidays at a store. Doesn't pay a lot, but any extra helps.

When your parents or inlaws ask what you want for Christmas, tell them Disney gift cards (with $1000 on them... LOL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter