25% discount on room only for August ? wow

networkpro

Earning My Ears
I recieved an email today for a new offer 25% during still peak summer ... that speaks volumes.

Actually, the crowds start to drop off in August, as families get more involved in back to school stuff. Fall sports can start early, students are heading off to college. So, not so peak.

August isn't peak by any stretch. We usually go end of August or September because they aren't at peak. You get this offer on New Years eve and I am worshipping you with donuts.

As other poster mentioned August has never been peak season. Our schools have already started this week and many people don't want to deal with August heat. For deluxe resorts August is one of the slowest seasons. I know the values stay a bit busier all summer but summer in general is a slower season for deluxe resorts.

I recieved an email today for a new offer 25% during still peak summer ... that speaks volumes.
This is nothing new. We got 30% off room-only directly from Disney in July 2015 and July 2016.

Summer is one of the best times of year to stay deluxe because the rates are already among the lowest deluxe rates of the year, then you can put a 30% discount on top. Still pricey but less insane than what you'd pay in fall or spring, which are Disney World's real "peak seasons" now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter