That Castaway Day sounds great! You guys got some amazing pictures! I love your dress. It was great they marked off the beach for your party. we had 30 people and didn't have a problem getting spots all together on the beach. I love Casataway Cay day!

Cassie, yes we are identical there is a picture of her in her bridesmaid dress at the bridal salon on page 2 or 3 of my pj after the couple of me in my dress.

Those are awesome shots of you guys parasailing and I don't think you look that tired in your pictures from the beach.

I just looked at your PJ you two really are identical! Do you ever play tricks on people?

Thx! I tried to post some of the better pics. Most of them we both look sound asleep in.

No, we're nice girls we never played tricks, on purpose anyway:rotfl:

just read your TR (yes all 22 pages in one sitting) and just want to say I absolutely adore your wedding... I love all the pink and the way you incorporated Beauty and the Beast.. Two of my three favorite things in the world. Can't wait to read more

Oh no about your sister's cake. That is horrible. Something similar happened to my sister for her Wedding(except they gave her entirely the wrong cake(hers was supposed to be Red Velvet with Cream cheese frosting and they gave her a lemon cake with raspberry fillig and butter cream
frosting).

Thank you, we can't wait to go, however Erick has to work he doesn't have much acation time left to take a vacation. Last year he had to use so
much time off between his Brother's Wedding(being the Best Man), we had my Brother's Bar Mitzvah(which I got he Flu and we didn't go, but he was home taking care of Skyler), our family got hit with H1N1, and we all got the Norovirus. So a lot of time off for him due to illness. He also as my Birthday & Christmas gift from last year was giving Skyler & I a trip anyway to see my mom, or any other family member, but since we're seeing my Mom, he surprised us wih a few days at Disney thrown in. Believe me I want him there with us. Sept. will be a lot of fun and te crowds will hopefully be lighter. We are going to Hershey Park later this month as a family on one of his days off though. He I think wants us to get out of the house/state for a week since Skyler & I barely get to leave the house anymore.

I'm glad you got to try Parasailing. We did that on the last cruise I took during my Senior year in HS. I don't think any of us brought a camera on the boat. I am trying to get Erick to try it with me one of these days.

What an absolutely amazing wedding and reception!!! Everyone looked like they were having so much fun.
I LOVE your wedding pics...how amazing.
I have my fingers crosed for a 11/11 VR at Castaway on the beach...will see what I can swing...would love to surprise DH with if (would be our 15th wedding anniversay)...although I was not a true Disney bride I did have the ears and the Mickey/Minnie cake topper (actually 2) and the Mickey/Minnie wine classes (does that count??)...maybe our VR will be my chance...

ANYWAY....you were a gorgeous bride as was your sister...Congrats to you both and enjoy years of wedded bliss

Hey, just caught up on your TR! The photo's look wonderful. We've been discussing having a Disney Cruise for our honeymoon and from seeing your pics it looks like a great choice! Congrats on your sisters wedding too. :)

Hey Becki, I am sure your sister was furious, but lemon cake with raspberry sounds yummy! Sounds like you guys have had a rough year. The H1N1 was crazy!! I am just starting to learn about vacation time. DH only has so much too. Just take lots of video while you are there - I am sure you will have a blast!! You must be so excited!!! We went paragliding in NZ a few years ago and I thought that was awesome, but the parasailing was really fun too - a lot more fun than I was expecting. Def take a camera next time!

Thanks Cassie, her cake was good, but when the bakery delivers the wrong cake, and she and my DBil didn't notice it was the wrong cake until their cake cutting, they were defanitely furious(my sister & I are odd to say the least, we're very picky about the frosting on cakes, and there are only 2 bakeries that make it how we like it, one being the bakery that made my sister's Wedding Cake). Illnesses we had and family
events, really made it hard for us. Erick does accumulate 6 hours per month for one job for vacation time, but it is hard when
tharts your sick time too.

Thanks Casaie. I plan to take lots of videos & pictures. Between my camera, phone, and small video camera, as well as my mom's camera, & video camera, we should have plenty.

I'm so glad to hear you got to try parasailing before. I really enjoyed doing it with my dad, sister, uncle, & a couple of my cousins(there were 10 of us who cruised together). It would have been great had someone brought a camera on the boat(next time we certainly will, thanks for the advice). Hot Air Ballooning is awesome too!

I've never been parasailing. Those pics make it look like loads of fun. When we went on CC, a storm was rolling in and it was super duper windy, so everything was closed.

I hope you enjoyed your cruise! Please post more. And give your beautiful puppy a hug for me.

Amazing pictures throughout. The parasailing ones were fantastic. I always love the look on Nate's face especially in the bird picture. He and Jensey look like so much fun. They took stunning photos for you. I can't wait to read more.

Where did she go?? Hope everything is ok! Anyone know? I've been looking forward to reading more:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter