21 nights in WDW+DXDDP =over 300 food pics!! (& a huge weight gain!)COMPLETED 11/30!

We didn't eat anything at the event (too busy hitting the houses and dodging the rain) but did try a Blood Bag cocktail. This was actually just a jello shot but was a fun way of presenting them.
hhn_blood.jpg

Loved all of the reviews, V&A is very tempting but we will need to wait until the kids are older and can stay on their own (or go without the kids). However, I love this cocktail! We may have to duplicate for our Halloween party!!!

Just read this report, it was fantastic.

Thanks for posting. :)

Thank you very much. Glad you enjoyed it.
Oh my, I can't wait. 3 weeks at WDW, WOW!!

I love our 3 week trips, it's just a really fun holiday!

Loved all of the reviews, V&A is very tempting but we will need to wait until the kids are older and can stay on their own (or go without the kids). However, I love this cocktail! We may have to duplicate for our Halloween party!!!

Thank you very much. V&A is fantastic and I hope you get to try it at some point. The cocktail was fab, hope you manage to do something similar for your party!

your next trip must e comeing u soon -Can't wait for your 2009 Reviews !
Keep us posted

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter