21 nights in WDW+DXDDP =over 300 food pics!! (& a huge weight gain!)COMPLETED 11/30!

Thank you so much for your great reviews - I have enjoyed reading them so much. :goodvibes

Thanks, I'm really glad you enjoyed them.

:goodvibes

the zebra dome looks delicous.what is it?It looks like white chocolate.

Zebra domes are gorgeous. They are amarula mousse, on a sponge base wrapped in a soft, choclately coating.

Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful reviews and pics. It was great fun reading about your adventures. I look forward to your next trip!

Thank you very much.

nice reviews keep em coming:cutie: :cutie:

Thank you but I'm afraid I've completed my reviews for this trip.

I've spent the past two days reading your reviews and I've thoroughly enjoyed them all! Thanks for taking the time do it!!! :thumbsup2

I have a question for you -- which 2 of the following 4 restaurants do you consider the most appropriate for an adults only evening: Cali Grill, Citricos, Jiko, or Narcoossees? AND, which one of those same 4 would be best to bring a child along to? I need to narrow it down to 3 of these for our upcoming trip. Two will be dinner with another couple (no kids) and 1 will be the 4 adults plus our 5 year old son -- who is very well behaved. We enjoy nice atmosphere, excellent food (of course), and it is especially nice when the other diners seem to also "dress" for dinner as well! Would you mind sharing your opinion on this?

THANKS!

I've spent the past two days reading your reviews and I've thoroughly enjoyed them all! Thanks for taking the time do it!!! :thumbsup2

I have a question for you -- which 2 of the following 4 restaurants do you consider the most appropriate for an adults only evening: Cali Grill, Citricos, Jiko, or Narcoossees? AND, which one of those same 4 would be best to bring a child along to? I need to narrow it down to 3 of these for our upcoming trip. Two will be dinner with another couple (no kids) and 1 will be the 4 adults plus our 5 year old son -- who is very well behaved. We enjoy nice atmosphere, excellent food (of course), and it is especially nice when the other diners seem to also "dress" for dinner as well! Would you mind sharing your opinion on this?

THANKS!

Thank you very much. In regards to your question I think the most adult atmosphere is Citricos, it's always been quite quiet and very few children there when we've dined. Before this last trip my next choice would have been Jiko, but it was packed with young families and I actually felt overdressed there in a summer dress (but it could have just been a strange night). Therefore I'd say it's a toss up between Narcoosees and Jiko.

California Grill definitely is the loudest restaurant, and before the fireworks there's always a lot of families there, so it may be a good choice to dine at with your son. If you wanted a quieter, more adult atmosphere there I'd dine late, it really quietened down after 10 on our last visit, and was almost like a totally different restaurant.

Hope this helps a little, but all four are great restaurants and I'm sure you'll enjoy whichever you choose.

thanks for making this review! your food pics are great! I will be on deluxe dining too. i hope to figure out how to post pictures. the breakfast at Crystal Palace looks awesome, that puffed french toast looks tasty!

popcorn::

Thanks very much, hope you enjoy the deluxe plan and I'll be looking forward to your reviews when you get back. Crystal Palace was good and I did like the puffed french toast (although the breakfast lasagne was my favourite).

wow unreal!!! i would love to do this but i can only imagine the weight gain :( - me and my gf were there for 5 days and but on around 5 lbs each :lmao:

wow unreal!!! i would love to do this but i can only imagine the weight gain :( - me and my gf were there for 5 days and but on around 5 lbs each :lmao:

Thank you very much, it was a really fun trip. I actually only gained about 7lbs which I didn't think was too bad considering how much we ate and drank. I can't wait to do it again next year.

FANTASTIC! :worship:

Today was our "everyone stay home and do nothing" day after the crazy busy holidays, and I chose to spend my day so far reading your reviews. All in one sitting!!!! I just got finished sipping a bailey's and coffee and reading all about your dining adventures, and I must say I can't imagine a more pleasant afternoon unless I was there with you. You are a WONDERFUL reviewer, your pics were fantastic, and thanks to your DH, I enjoyed seeing practically every cheese plate around the World. :hug:

Thank you for making my "stay at home and do nothing" day so much fun! Though I SO enjoy WDW with my DD (8), a more grown-up trip on deluxe dining with DH when she's grown certainly seems a way to get through the empty-nest syndrome!! I think I might start planning it now...:rotfl:

FANTASTIC! :worship:

Today was our "everyone stay home and do nothing" day after the crazy busy holidays, and I chose to spend my day so far reading your reviews. All in one sitting!!!! I just got finished sipping a bailey's and coffee and reading all about your dining adventures, and I must say I can't imagine a more pleasant afternoon unless I was there with you. You are a WONDERFUL reviewer, your pics were fantastic, and thanks to your DH, I enjoyed seeing practically every cheese plate around the World. :hug:

Thank you for making my "stay at home and do nothing" day so much fun! Though I SO enjoy WDW with my DD (8), a more grown-up trip on deluxe dining with DH when she's grown certainly seems a way to get through the empty-nest syndrome!! I think I might start planning it now...:rotfl:

Thank you so much, it's really made me smile to hear you enjoyed my reviews. Glad you enjoyed your relaxing, do nothing day.

we got back last week form deluxe dining and never again. I felt like I never stopped eating. I gained 8 lbs and thankfully lost 6 so far.

it was good though, tried places I never had before.

I took so little food pics, I should have had you there. :lmao:

Really enjoyed your reviews.

Loved your report! DH and I are both vegetarians, so your DH's reviews were very helpful.

Actually, right now, we do most CS because we have our kids with us, but your report gave me a glimpse of what life will be like once we can do some "adults only" trips in the future! Sounds great!!!
DJ

we got back last week form deluxe dining and never again. I felt like I never stopped eating. I gained 8 lbs and thankfully lost 6 so far.

it was good though, tried places I never had before.

I took so little food pics, I should have had you there. :lmao:

Really enjoyed your reviews.

Thank you very much and sorry deluxe dining wasn't for you. You're right, you do feel like you never stop eating but I loved the relaxing feel it gave the trip, and trying lots of restuarants we'd never been to before.

Loved your report! DH and I are both vegetarians, so your DH's reviews were very helpful.

Actually, right now, we do most CS because we have our kids with us, but your report gave me a glimpse of what life will be like once we can do some "adults only" trips in the future! Sounds great!!!
DJ

I'm really pleased my reviews were helpful, and hope you enjoy your adults only trip when you are able to take one.

Great review -YUMMO!

Thank you very much.

Thank you very much and sorry deluxe dining wasn't for you. You're right, you do feel like you never stop eating but I loved the relaxing feel it gave the trip, and trying lots of restuarants we'd never been to before.

That is true. Biff (who I went with) is asking to do it again in June. :scared1:

That is true. Biff (who I went with) is asking to do it again in June. :scared1:

I think that's the problem, as soon as I started talking about going again DH insisted on getting the deluxe plan again! Luckily we have a few nights room only at the end of the trip to recover from the excessive food consumption!

Best dining review on DIS :worship:

We are leaving in 2 weeks, staying at CR Tower with 7 days of deluxe dining and your reviews helped me out!

Best dining review on DIS :worship:

We are leaving in 2 weeks, staying at CR Tower with 7 days of deluxe dining and your reviews helped me out!

Thank you very much. Hope you enjoy your deluxe dining, and I'm really pleased my reviews were helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter