:)

I'd say 300 for traveling back & forth (you'll need a hotel each direction, use priceline if you can)...
Do you have a hotel in Orlando?
park tickets 2 adults, 1 child 600.00
Food can be as expensive as you like, or you can do counter service for 60.00/day... need more info as to what your plans are....

We never buy souveniers, but plan $$$ for those if you want to get some....

Things that cut down on $$$ spent are bringing breakfast items for the room, water & juice for the parks & general nibbling foods!! If you want to save even more, bring a George Foreman grill for use in your bathroom or patio... you can cook hot dogs, chicken, most veggies & grilled breads... You just have to get groceries....

we went down last Nov. and allotted $100.00 per day. We had cereal, bagels, & danish for breakfast. We ate out 1 time at Chef Mickeys for the character breakfast. Lunch's are big enough to share between 2 people. And the kids meals are also good size portions too.We did eat out each night to mid-priced places.(Prime-Time Cafe @ MGM is great!for price and large portions)We did bring snacks into the park to hold us from breakfast to lunch(in stroller) and insulated bottles for water. There are many water fountains available for fill ups and ice if you ask.It worked well for our family and hope this helps you. Enjoy your trip...we'll be down again in Nov. 2002!!!!!! Can't wait.
Nate

For myself and two kids, 9 and 7, I always budget $50 a day. We never spend that much! For the trip down we take snacks for the car, pack picknic lunch which we eat at a rest area and stop at Cracker Barrell for dinner. We stay at a hotel on the way down that has breakfast and we eat lunch, fast food, before we check into our hotel. We always eat breakfast in the room eat mostly counter service, two or three sit down meals durring that week.

When eating out always get less food than you think you'll need. Portions are pretty large and we always end up sharing, ordering more if needed. I like to save room for mickey bars anyhow! Sometimes two a day! ;)

Also there are times when we don't want to spend the time standing in line for lunch and if we are planning to go back to the hotel in the afternoon we will have a sandwich and snacks. It really isn't a bother and then we can spend more time at the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter