---

nope and nope...sorry :(

We were told when we bought them that they could be used at The World of Disney, but tried to use them the other day was told nope only at the Disney Store. I know that you can't use them for Disney Dollars because it states it right on the letter they come with.

I was thinking though...I wonder if you were to purchase your park tickets with them, would that help????

I was able to purchase disney dollars with a disneystore gift card. I just did that today, in fact.
I asked ahead of time if I could do that transaction, and the manager said she didn't know, but we could try. The CM rang up $25 worth of disney dollars, then I handed over the gift card to pay for them. No problem.

I called 2 different Disney stores in my area to buy DD's with a
Disney Store giftcard and both places told me no, it had to be used
towards merchandise, and they don't consider DD's merchandise.

Thanks for the pixie dust LoriZH.

Shannon, hope that works for me too!

I am guessing I just need to ask for the mgr I spoke with (or call to see when she will be working). I think she said she was leaving the store on the 24th though :-\ and I might not be there by then. I do know she was discussing this w/ one other mgr. So, I hope all goes well.

It may also make a difference in whether it is a true giftcertificate or a merchandise return card. I got a merchandise return card a few weeks ago when I returned something and forgot the reciept at home. These I am sure (well not positive but thinking) can likely only be used for instore merchandise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter