2024 Flower and Garden - official dates announced?

HappyGal

DIS Veteran
I know it's tentatively scheduled to begin March 1 but when will they officially firm up the dates?

So excited to be there for F&G next year! We usually go in January but wanted to change things up this time.

One of our trips will be in early May this year. I’ll be thrilled to see F&G because it’s my favorite festival and we have rarely been able to visit in the spring, so I’ve only experienced it a few times. :goodvibes

So given you need to book dinners lets say Jan 1st for a March 1st trip. It might be helpful to know what parks you will be in which may depend on start of things like festival. Sort of feel like they should announce festival dates at least prior to the window for when you would book dinners.

So given you need to book dinners lets say Jan 1st for a March 1st trip. It might be helpful to know what parks you will be in which may depend on start of things like festival. Sort of feel like they should announce festival dates at least prior to the window for when you would book dinners.
Agreed!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter