2019 ADRs - some restaurants not available

juliekzp

DIS Veteran
My dining window is open for the first couple days in January, and for some restaurants (e.g., Cinderella's Table and Biergarten, plus a bunch of others), the website won't even let me choose those dates - they show up as being within my window, but the numbers are grayed out. But I can book other restaurants for those days. Have they just not released those restaurants yet? I've never had this problem before!

I have been calling Disney for 3 days about this issue. All the dinner times are loaded in and work. However any breakfast or lunch in the Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, or Hollywood Studios are NOT loaded into the system. For any days as of Jan 1st. on. Dinner reservations work fine for those days, (I've tried 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of Jan.) but NO breakfast or lunch in the 3 parks I named. Very frustrating :( Disney dining has no idea why there not loaded into the system nor can they book them through their system.

Adam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter