2017 Military discount has been released!! Call now!!!

Mousemommy1

DIS Veteran
I just booked Poly Lagoon view CL for 8/20-8/29!!!!

So excited to finally have next years trip booked!!!

Thanks so much for the heads up! We have had reservations for 2 rooms booked at CBR for a month and were watching for discounts. I was hoping to just add the discount to those rooms but the only ones available our week in early March were the pirate rooms. I was able to switch over to POFQ though and get the discount. CBR is our favorite so I may keep checking back to see if any open up later. We do like POFQ also and the grandkids will enjoy the newly renovated kiddie pool area. At the last minute, another daughter decided to join us with her family so we ended up with the maximum 3 rooms on the military discount. Not sure if this could get any more chaotic. That will be 6 grandkids 7 and under for the trip. Oh my! It'll be an active time. :)

Called at about noon and the cast member said the rates were just released minutes before I called. I booked at my first choice, AKL Savanna view, for next November. I am so excited now that it's finally booked!

We're booked for POFQ, Feb 19-24, with military discount.
Can tickets be linked to reservations so we can get the 60 day advance for fast passes? In the past we just got tickets at SOG upon arrival, but now I'm thinking if we want FP we should probably get them here from post

We're booked for POFQ, Feb 19-24, with military discount.
Can tickets be linked to reservations so we can get the 60 day advance for fast passes? In the past we just got tickets at SOG upon arrival, but now I'm thinking if we want FP we should probably get them here from post
Yes the Salute Tickets can be linked.
In August I got a voucher type Salute ticket from ITT. I was able to scan the voucher with my smart phone and link. I was surprised how easy it was. That allowed me to book my Fast passes.
Then when I arrived I went to a ticket booth and quickly activated my ticket (magic band).

Finally a step in the right direct ticket wise, five days option now too.
The four day always messed us up as we stay five - ten days.

Booked AOA for 14 days to see what dates will actually work out once flights and everything are available but it saved me $2500 off rack

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter