2017 Free Dining dates?

We were looking at last week in August but an unexpected visit from the grandchild stork is pushing it back to November. Got my fingers crossed!!

we've booked august 13-23 but I am totally willing to modify my dates if I need to! we are 4 adults and 1 child this trip so fee dining is 100% the best option.

Does anyone have any good insight as to what the Free Dining dates will be this year? I've read that some think they may be the same dates as the bouceback offer earlier this year, but curious if anyone has any new info that may agree or disagree with that assumption.

Have the FD dates usually been the same as the BB dates? Does anyone know? Is that why some think the dates will be the same?

When do they announce FD? We went last year and did FD but we did Character Meals . Is it still worth it to do if you don't do character meals?

Also which resorts are included in FD ? We stayed at pop century last year but we are bringing a much larger group this year .

When do they announce FD? We went last year and did FD but we did Character Meals . Is it still worth it to do if you don't do character meals?

Last year it was sometime near the end of March/early April, I think. Most resorts are included, but there are limited rooms at each resort. With a large group, it will probably be the best discount for you, but you'll need to check the math to be sure. Usually, anyone with three or more in a room will save more with free dining than with a room discount.

I'm hoping they include November this year; they didn't in the bouncebacks :(

I'm hoping they include November this year; they didn't in the bouncebacks :(

You may want to go join the "Official" Free dining watch/wait thread. Lots of discussion and fun, and that's where you'll find the most reliable rumors.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter