2017 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival: August 31, 2017 - November 13, 2017

We are planning to attend in September! I know we are crazy but that seems like the best month for us with the exception of the heat.

Looks like we'll be going the first/second week of November. Really enjoyed the F&W when we went in 2015 (last week of October). Hoping for ok crowds in November 2017.

We have the option of going for the first few days or the last few days - which do you think is better? We don't mind the August/Sept heat.

We have the option of going for the first few days or the last few days - which do you think is better? We don't mind the August/Sept heat.

I've gone the first week for a couple of years (it's when my AP expired and I'm always trying to get in one more trip). The only problems I've found is that there aren't as many of the special events offered that first week, for some reason they tend to be better in October. I can't speak to the last week.

sorry for the stupid question, but can someone give me a simple explanation of what F&W festival is? We will be there during it for the first week of Nov and i was curious on what the details are.

do they offer tastings and samples for free or do you pay for everything?

is there something like an all you can eat or sample package?

How much are the tastings? im assuming they are small tapas portions.

TIA

sorry for the stupid question, but can someone give me a simple explanation of what F&W festival is? We will be there during it for the first week of Nov and i was curious on what the details are.

do they offer tastings and samples for free or do you pay for everything?

is there something like an all you can eat or sample package?

How much are the tastings? im assuming they are small tapas portions.

TIA
Food booths spread across the various countries in Epcot. All types of different foods/desserts/drinks. Price ranges from I'd say around $3-$7 for food. No samples. Smallish portions but some items are large enough to be more than a snack if not quite a meal. Here's a link to a guy who did reviews of last year's offerings, including menus. http://www.easywdw.com/easy/blog/epcot-2016-food-and-wine-festival-reviews/. We really enjoyed some of the food when we were there in 2015 and are looking forward to it again this year in November. Can get really crowded on weekends. If you are on the Disney Dining Plan then almost all of the food items are a snack credit, which can be a really good value for some items.

I think there are some packages you can purchase but never done it, though I don't believe any of it is all-you-can-eat.

Just booked my Resort reservations for Sept 2-10. I'm scared of how hot it might be, but everything else about that time just works best for me. Part of why I've booked such a long vacation is so that I can take breaks from the heat. Totally looking forward to this event!

DH and I were shocked and delighted to find out our late August/early September trip we booked would include Food and Wine this year! that plus 36 snack credits make us two very happy bunnies!

If you like Halloween, the first portion of the festival will take place when the Halloween decorations are up at the MK and Mickey's Halloween Party will be scheduled. If you go during the last portion of the Festival, you will be able to see some of the Christmas decorations. In 2016, the first Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party was scheduled on 11/7 so most of the Magic Kingdom Christmas decorations would have been up.

I've been dying to go to this for a few years now, but either couldn't afford the trip or was pregnant for it, so I'm excited to finally make it this year! We will be there the second week of October, staying off site in a giant house with 11 Other family members.

Now to decide if I want to upgrade our tickets to annual passes or just stick with hoppers.

Quick question. We usually go to F&W in September however this year we won't be able to go to Disney until Nov 12-18th and with the 13th being the last day of F&W I'm wondering what the last day is usually like. Do they still have all the food booths open and do they still have merchandise available. I don't drink so I'm not worried about the alcohol portion of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter