2016 SSR Christmas Tree Exchange

We will be at the SSR Treehouse Villa's Dec 24 - 31st. Let me know if we can participate. Thanks :mickeyjum
Redsox,
I will add you to the list through the 30th (I have Toniann966 already on the list starting on the 30th). Please send me a private message with your real name, your requested dates, your email address and a cell phone number for coordination. :santa:

We check in on the 4th and check out on the 8th (possibly the9th if I can convince my DW to stay the extra day) Could you add us to the list?

Thank you for doing this!

We check in on the 4th and check out on the 8th (possibly the9th if I can convince my DW to stay the extra day) Could you add us to the list?

Thank you for doing this!
that's nice,
Would that be 4-8 (or9) January? :santa:

Just a quick question (I've asked a couple of the participants already):
Would anyone like to keep the tree after the exchange is over?
If so, send me a PM with your address and I will make a prepaid shipping label to include in the box. (I need to know before I leave on 21 Nov when I still have a printer).

Thx

A couple more pictures of the tree set up:
IMG_1928.JPG
IMG_1929.JPG

I added some tiny glow in the dark stars to the decorations. After the lights are turned off, the tiny stars can be seen. :santa:

We'll be arriving on this Thursday, November 24, and departing on Wednesday, November 30. This might be a neat surprise for my family if I can jump in last minute.

We'll be arriving on this Thursday, November 24, and departing on Wednesday, November 30. This might be a neat surprise for my family if I can jump in last minute.
Cruisin,
I plan to bring the tree to SSR bell services on Saturday morning (the 26th)-- so, you could have it 26-30th Nov. If that would work, please send me a private message with your real name, your email address and a cell phone number for coordination. :santa:

Cruisin Spartan,
I received your PM and I have added you in. :santa:

The SSR tree has been picked up by our 2nd family. :santa:

Leaving after school tomorrow! Will have it set up saturday. So excited! Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter