2015 Dining Plan Prices (LINK TO CHANGES IN DINING PLAN REDEMPTION 5/31/15

Me too! Good info!

I know this seems like a lot but we found the dinning plan to be so worth it. We didn't have to worry about lugging bags of snacks around with us and we planned it out so that we could use part of the dinning plan to eat in Cinderella's castle!

I know this seems like a lot but we found the dinning plan to be so worth it. We didn't have to worry about lugging bags of snacks around with us and we planned it out so that we could use part of the dinning plan to eat in Cinderella's castle!

I'm glad it worked out well for you! I do think it's often a toss up as to whether it's worth it, but I do feel good about canceling ours. However, it really changes my strategy for dining! Hello Counter Service! Lol. "Good value" eating options are pretty much opposite for DDP vs non-DDP.

Hello everyone! New member here :-)blush:).

We're hoping to book a trip to Disney for next year, but have read a couple of things about the dining plan that confused us. Maybe we didn't get the full picture, but anyway. Could anyone please confirm if there are any restrictions on the plan? For example, I'm sure I read somewhere that Chefs de France only let you order from the prix fixe menu if you're on dining plan, but for the life of me I can't find anything to confirm or deny this.

Thanks!

I just called to add the dining plan to our trip after crunching and recrunching the numbers and the CM told me it was now $63 a night for the regular DDP. I didn't add it. I said I thought it was $60.64 and she said, no now it is $63.

Can anyone confirm this? She wasn't the most magical CM so maybe she was just 'guestimating'.

I just called to add the dining plan to our trip after crunching and recrunching the numbers and the CM told me it was now $63 a night for the regular DDP. I didn't add it. I said I thought it was $60.64 and she said, no now it is $63.

Can anyone confirm this? She wasn't the most magical CM so maybe she was just 'guestimating'.

They go by less than pricing...

So it's 'less than $63/pp per night'

the prices in this thread are more accurate to the actual number.

They go by less than pricing...

So it's 'less than $63/pp per night'

the prices in this thread are more accurate to the actual number.

Thanks. She just acted so sure of how it was exactly $63 a night now that I was a little confused. Luckily I have been planning trips long enough to know they don't always know what they are talking about. Just wanted to make sure there wasn't a price increase I didn't know about.

Is $60.64 the total cost or is tax added on to that amount? Thanks!

$60.64 includes the tax on the MEALS. You may be paying tax on your package which won't be itemized between the room/tickets/dining plan portions of the package.

I just purchased the DDP for next weekend and I was charged $62.77 per adult per day.

So I'm looking at the 2015 Dining Plan Brochure and I see a huge decrease in restaurants that are participating in the table service plan.
Could it be that it's just too early to plan 2015 or has there really been that significant of a decrease in participation?

So I'm looking at the 2015 Dining Plan Brochure and I see a huge decrease in restaurants that are participating in the table service plan.
Could it be that it's just too early to plan 2015 or has there really been that significant of a decrease in participation?

The same thing happens every year - the non-Disney owned restaurants are slow to sign the contracts for the next year. I wouldn't worry about it.

Where can I find the 2015 plan brochure with prices? Does anyone else find it odd that the prices are not on the planing site? or did I just miss it?

Also, the regular plan lists "one quick-service meal" vs. the deluxe plan says "3 meals," no descriptor, i.e., QS vs. table service. Can I safely assume the deluxe plan is either/or QS/TS?

First time considering the dining plans. Seems expensive for the two of us--deluxe would total ~$800 for 4 days.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!