2015 Dining Plan Prices (LINK TO CHANGES IN DINING PLAN REDEMPTION 5/31/15

I'm not sure why- but when I look at the Deluxe Dining brochure- there are no Downtown Disney restaurants listed....and only 4 restaurants for Epcot? Sheesh...it's been less than a year since I was there last. Didn't realize how much stuff has changed

I'm not sure why- but when I look at the Deluxe Dining brochure- there are no Downtown Disney restaurants listed....and only 4 restaurants for Epcot? Sheesh...it's been less than a year since I was there last. Didn't realize how much stuff has changed

You might be looking at an older version. When the 2014 plan was first announced it only included the Disney owned restaurants. The third party restaurants had until the end of the year to sign their contracts for 2014. It wasn't until after New Year's that the current brochure was updated to show all the third party restaurants that participate. The current brochure shows 12 one credit TS restaurants, 2 sigs and 2 character meals for Epcot and 10 one credit TS and 2 sigs for DTD.

Here's the most recent version of the brochure:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/planning-guides/in-depth-advice/disney-dining-plan/

You might be looking at an older version. When the 2014 plan was first announced it only included the Disney owned restaurants. The third party restaurants had until the end of the year to sign their contracts for 2014. It wasn't until after New Year's that the current brochure was updated to show all the third party restaurants that participate. The current brochure shows 12 one credit TS restaurants, 2 sigs and 2 character meals for Epcot and 10 one credit TS and 2 sigs for DTD.

Here's the most recent version of the brochure:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/planning-guides/in-depth-advice/disney-dining-plan/

WOW! Thanks for sharing the link. For some reason- when I go to book and click on add dining plan- it still shows the old not updated brochures. I almost didn't add a dining plan!
So happy you were able to help me!
Thanks again!

Does anyone who had a deluxe dining from 2014 have a picture of a table service receipt that shows adult and children meals used and how many meals left ?

I'm fairly confident dining plan prices were upped again (possibly with the new ticket increase) or will be shortly.

New quote for DP pricing

QS - $44/$18

DDP - $63/$21

DXDP - $112/$32

I'm fairly confident dining plan prices were upped again (possibly with the new ticket increase) or will be shortly.

New quote for DP pricing

QS - $44/$18

DDP - $63/$21

DXDP - $112/$32

When does this take effect? For 2015 or for new packages booked for 2014?

I just booked 3 days ago and I paid $58.66 per night for the standard plan.

When does this take effect? For 2015 or for new packages booked for 2014?

I don't know. I just saw it on an internal document my friend had sent me. The prices on the same document reflected the prices in this thread previously.

The DVC website still shows the current prices. This was a document of the prices they quote guests. Usually it's just a dollar or so off the actual rate.

Prices can't be Increased on existing bookings

...well... "Can't" is too strong... Haven't is accurate

If I add a night to an existing booking, will I pay the increased price?
What if I change the promotion applied to my reservation?
What if I change resorts?

Thanks

If I add a night to an existing booking, will I pay the increased price? What if I change the promotion applied to my reservation? What if I change resorts? Thanks

If the prices have increased, yes.

Ticket prices were recently increased. If you make any type of change to your reservation your tickets will bump up to the new price. I would assume the same goes for, the DDP but I don't recall them increasing prices mid year like the document suggests.

I wouldn't worry about it until it actually happens since it hasn't yet. I just wanted to post a heads up.

As of this morning:

Here's the new pricing courtesy of Mousesavers:

Deluxe Dining Plan $109.53 per night per adult or junior (ages 10-17), $29.86 per night for children (ages 3-9).

Plus Dining Plan $60.64 per night per adult or junior (ages 10-17), $19.23 per night for children (ages 3-9).

Quick Service Dining Plan - $41.99 per night per adult or junior (ages 10-17), $16.03 per night for children (ages 3-9).

So, does this generally mean that there will be an increase in the individual meals, buffets as well?

So, does this generally mean that there will be an increase in the individual meals, buffets as well?

No way to know if there is a direct correlation, but most Disney restaurant prices do increase on a regular basis, and buffets have the seasonal pricing too.

I am A OK with this price increase.

Why?

Because its saving me money ! :lmao:

ok its only $5.18 over the whole trip, but anything is a win for me :rotfl2:

I just asked our TA to cancel our DDP (3 adults & 1 child... well, 2 children but one is 10, sigh) for the following reasons:
- we are staying 6 nights at AKL but will really only be there 5 days plus one dinner
- we eat on the "healthier" side (with treats here and there), so the idea of not being able to substitute a salad or app for one or both desserts per day is annoying. Yes, I know you can get a bottled water or piece of fruit but for $5 essentially? No.
- we are only doing two TS meals that fall "above the line" to make the plan worth it, according to http://wdwprepschool.com/maximizing-disney-dining-plan-credits-for-2014/

Was I crazy, or did we make the right choice?:scared:

I don't think you're crazy. The dining plan doesn't work for the way everyone eats, so why should you buy something that doesn't work for you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!