2015 Dining Plan Prices (LINK TO CHANGES IN DINING PLAN REDEMPTION 5/31/15

Anyone know if Rainforest Café at Animal Kingdom has historically been a part of the dining plan?? I see no mention of it anywhere...I know the 2014 list isn't complete, but I still don't see this restaurant listed as a definite "no" or a "maybe" once the contract is renewed...

TIA!

Still no update on the 2014 Dining Plan? I thought it would be posted by now. Isn't it usually updated by December 1st?

No, December 1st would actually have been early for it to be posted.

The website is still showing the brochure published in July.

I have read thru this thread, but seriously there is five days left to the year. When do they finalize the DDP? I have looked at the pdf 2014 DDP and there still is no Tutto Italia or yak&yeti listed. Starting to freak me out a little.

I have read thru this thread, but seriously there is five days left to the year. When do they finalize the DDP? I have looked at the pdf 2014 DDP and there still is no Tutto Italia or yak&yeti listed. Starting to freak me out a little.

Agreed!! We have reservations for dining that are not currently included on the 2014 list. Should I change them? We have less than 2 weeks till our trip!!!

To my knowledge, Fulton's is the only restaurant that ever dropped from the plan, and they later re-signed. I wouldn't worry about it.

Is Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck still CS? I looked on Disney's website, they have them listed as DDP accepted, but not the quick service plans. Please don't tell me these are now table service credit meals...

Is Earl of Sandwich and Wolfgang Puck still CS? I looked on Disney's website, they have them listed as DDP accepted, but not the quick service plans. Please don't tell me these are now table service credit meals...

Several of the posts above yours are about how each year the full list of non-Disney-operated dining plan locations takes some time to be complete. You can expect Earl and WPE to be quick service dining plan locations in 2014.

I was wondering the same thing. I looked on WDW page today to see that only 4 table service are included from Epcot. This concerns me, I was wondering if I should change my dining plans. Any one out there know any info about this, or why it is taking so long for the deadline for the restaurants?:confused3: surfweb:

I have also checked the Disney website. They are still posting the 2014 brochures with a printing date of 7/6/13. These brochures do not include the third party restaurants.

Sorry, but I am sure nobody can tell you for sure why it was not updated. But I do not find it likely at all that ALL third party restaurants will be excluded. I would think it is just a failure to update the website.

See the first post for a list of third party restaurants.

I talked to a DVC CM and they said they are expecting an updated list within the next week. So figures crossed!

If you click on the specific restaurant, in the right hand column it states "some dining plans accepted"- click on this and most of them have been updated to show 2014

If you click on the specific restaurant, in the right hand column it states "some dining plans accepted"- click on this and most of them have been updated to show 2014

:worship: Thanks much... this is just what I needed :woohoo: :cheer2: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter