When do you think the 2014 cruises will be released?

In my mind (which of course is not DCL's) the best idea would be to bring the Magic back (with the WBTA), have it do 10 & 11 night Southern Caribbean cruises from PC, have the Dream/Fantasy do what they already are doing, and then have the Wonder do Alaska/Hawaii/Canal cruises.

I really like the idea of the Magic going Southern Caribbean. I have a soft spot for that ship.

I like the way you think! I would love a southern Caribbean 10/11 nighter!

Yep - us too!!! :woohoo: Would LOVE to get back onto the Magic and sail to the Southern caribbean.......we write that on every survey we get from DCL.

Carnival definitely does Brazil & Argentina, Celebrity does the Galapagos, which would be great synergy with the ABD trips. I'd love to see DCL go to Belize & Costa Rica. I was hoping we'd see those on the Miami itineraries, but it did not happen.

Us too; we were all geared up to drive 4 hrs to Miami vs. the 2 hr trip to PC for some new ports.....:sad2:

Not to get ahead of myself due to excitement and being such a planner, but can anyone tell me when they will open booking for 2014? I am looking to go at Easter time that year.

I would appreciate any help! :flower3:

DCL finally got around to announcing the fall 2013 sailings for the Wonder and Magic just last week. I wouldn't look for any 2014 announcements before October at the very earliest.

Not to get ahead of myself due to excitement and being such a planner, but can anyone tell me when they will open booking for 2014? I am looking to go at Easter time that year.

I would appreciate any help! :flower3:

Rumor has it about October is when the new itineraries will be available. But, who knows :confused3

:cutie:

I know a lot want to know when 2014 will come out, but if is the same ole stuff that they put out for the rest of 2013, then just say so now as the rest of 2013 sucked big time.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I know a lot want to know when 2014 will come out, but if is the same ole stuff that they put out for the rest of 2013, then just say so now as the rest of 2013 sucked big time.

This. Exactly. :thumbsup2

aan1701 said:

Ditto

DCL finally got around to announcing the fall 2013 sailings for the Wonder and Magic just last week. I wouldn't look for any 2014 announcements before October at the very earliest.

Rumor has it about October is when the new itineraries will be available. But, who knows :confused3

:cutie:

Thanks so much for the responses. We did our first DCL cruise last year and are looking to go again. Sounds like many of you have multiple cruises with DCL and are looking for new places to cruise to. We are somewhat newbies, so we are willing to do a 7 night Caribbean. :goodvibes

Thanks again for your responses. I will "hover" here and wait to see what unfolds! :hourglass

Release of 2014...my thinking is that they will hold off as long as possible, probably till very late 2012 or early 2013 before we see anything. Again, a partial release wouldn't surprise me at all. And definitely, nothing will come out till we see the rest of 2013....which might happen any month now....[/QUOT
E]

Suh-weet! I hope Opening Day is in December when we are on our cruise so we can get Opening Day prices AND the OBBD and OBBC. Is there anything special to know about booking on Opening Day while on-board?

Does anyone know when the dates for 2014 will be released? Super curious if the Magic will return to NYC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter