2014/2015 Beach and Yacht Club FAQ, Friends & Fun, Sept 2014-Mayl 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
popcorn::
Seems like a waste of meal credits to me, but if you can't use them up before you leave, at least maybe you can take snacks for the trip home, or the nicely wrapped fresh cookies (we like those chocolate chip ones!) as little gifts....
I agree, seems like a bad deal! But if people want to trade down I guess more flexibility is good. Now I want a cookie because I read about cookie snack credits

Just signed my daughter up for the albatross cruise in September! I think she will love it. Was it a bad sign they asked how old the boy was going? Lol! Now I'm considering putting the 3 yo in the sandcastle club and having some quiet SAB time during the pirate cruise! Does sandcastle club book ahead fast or can I wait to see how it's going when we get there?

Just finishing up our YC stay. It has been truly wonderful - despite some bumps in the road. We are about as far from the lobby and SAB as possible - but close to the walk to Boardwalk and have a view of the Friendship boat dock and the lake.

I'm writing this from our balcony and I'm going to miss this all after we check out tomorrow!

Only other 'hiccup' - huge convention coming in so no late checkout, and nowhere to shower / change after using SAB. Oh well - we'll figure it out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter