2013 Cruise

OKW Lover

Retired and living 2 miles from The Castle.
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
I see from the teaser on the June 19th podcast there is an announcement about a 2013 cruise. I'm intrigued!!!

Me too!! But I have to wait until I get home tonight to get it!

Laurie

I'm not planning on listening to the podcast until tomorrow (Thursday) when we fly to FL. Its become a habit of ours to listen to the show while flying to our happy place.

Tracey is putting our names on list for once PCC 3 is over. Definitely interested in learning more....

We are all smack dab in the middle of 3.0 excitement!!! There will not be any pricing or further details available until the dust settles and we all return home.

I am adding everyone to a list and will be in contact as there are more details to share.

I don't want to give too much a way for those that haven't listened to the show yet, but I will say it will be nice to try something a little different!!

We are all smack dab in the middle of 3.0 excitement!!! There will not be any pricing or further details available until the dust settles and we all return home.

I am adding everyone to a list and will be in contact as there are more details to share.

I don't want to give too much a way for those that haven't listened to the show yet, but I will say it will be nice to try something a little different!!

Hi Tracey!
Enjoy 3.0!!!! But I just wanted to say that I am sooooo excited about being included in Not Podcast Cruise 1.0.....I am just listening to the announcement right now! I will be emailing you but I don't want to bug you right now! In the mean time....this is me:
:yay::dance3::banana::cool1:

We sent our email today. It would work out great cause we were planning a eastern cruise on the oasis or the allure in june. I havent been on any podcast trips so this would be a first. Very excited!!!

Listened to the podcast on our flight to Orlando. Sent an email to Tracey to get on the list for this one. We've wanted to do an eastern caribbean cruise for a while now so this is a good fit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!