2013 Candlelight Processional Watch

Mike,
Where/what time are you eating lunch or dinner to get the 6 something performance?
Just curious.....I was able to book a 12:30 lunch at RCP, which got us the 5pm performance with Dennis.
Interesting about Sig W. I'm sure if she bails, they will have a good backup performer.

Curious to see how the narrator line-up may change, but definitely hoping that Gary Sinese stays put. Was very (pleasantly) surprised to see him listed during the time we'll be there, as I thought he'd be more likely to narrate closer to Christmas. CP is one of the things I'm most looking forward to.

I'm so jealous of those of you getting to see Dennis Haysbert, his voice would make the telling of the Christmas story AMAZING. I could listen to him talk all night long. ENJOY! if you would happen to record it you could always post so the rest of us could enjoy that voice....just saying! :goodvibes

I just booked a lunch package for the CP at Biergarten. Not my first choice but it's in the budget so that's what it will be. I've never been to the CP & excited to see Neil Patrick Harris! As I booked the package online, I saw in the policies it said that if it was a family style or buffet restaurant that it would not be all-you-care-to-eat but it would be one meal. The CM I confirmed it with on the phone said she did not see this in the policy & the one I chatted with did not have access to it but insisted that it would be a buffet because there is no other option at Biergarten

Biergarten is a buffet, and the CM is correct in saying it would be a buffet no matter what, even for the CP package.

What you are probably reading is the policy for ordering kosher and special dietary meals. Because WDW restaurants don't have kosher kitchens, these meals must be brought in from outside WDW already prepared. So they don't have the ability to offer all you can eat kosher meals, even in a buffet restaurant.

The CM told me that she has a reputation of canceling. Don't know the validity of that statement, but that's what she told me.

Not sure how they would know, as she's never done the CP before.

Looks like the last spot was just taken by Steven Curtis Chapman (Dec 23rd-25th) :thumbsup2

Looks like the last spot was just taken by Steven Curtis Chapman (Dec 23rd-25th) :thumbsup2
Shoot! I think I would probably want to see just about anyone else on the list. I have no clue who he is and it's all about the celebrity for me. Oh well. I guess I'll hold onto my reservation for a while just in case it changes.

Just changed our 12/9 reservation to 12/11 with the AllState man and Coral Reef. We originally had Chefs de France, but my mom has always wanted to eat at Coral Reef.

Shoot! I think I would probably want to see just about anyone else on the list. I have no clue who he is and it's all about the celebrity for me. Oh well. I guess I'll hold onto my reservation for a while just in case it changes.

I understand how you may feel, but Steven Curtis Chapman is a fantastic person to be narrator. He has been one of the most popular Christian Artists over the past 25 years and is so fitting for such a message that the Candlelight Processional delivers. I'm just the opposite of you, I have Gary Sinise (very happy) but Steven Curtis Chapman would have been my favorite over any Hollywood star or some rock/pop/country singer. Either way, I hope you still enjoy the CP. ;)

I understand how you may feel, but Steven Curtis Chapman is a fantastic person to be narrator. He has been one of the most popular Christian Artists over the past 25 years and is so fitting for such a message that the Candlelight Processional delivers. I'm just the opposite of you, I have Gary Sinise (very happy) but Steven Curtis Chapman would have been my favorite over any Hollywood star or some rock/pop/country singer. Either way, I hope you still enjoy the CP. ;)
His music isn't my "thing", so I'll probably just skip it especially since it will save me a ton of money. FWIW, I saw Gary Sinese a few years ago and he was great :thumbsup2.

We have a 1pm reservation at Les Chef De France for Candlelight Processional Dinner Package on 12/5. Hoping to see Remy as well as have the seating for the show later that night.

Which CP show will we be on? The 5pm one?

Will Remy appear at the time we are there assuming that there is no technical difficulty?

I'm a little disappointed with Steven Curtis Chapman :-( I've seen so many amazing celebrity narrators, and he's just not one of my favorites. We've got a Christmas Eve reservation, and it may be too late to book for another night and have to re-do dining reservations and park plans, so we'll probably go just for the CP itself. Love the music and the message :-)

BAH!!!!! I am beyond excited to see Steven Curtis Chapman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be my first CP, and I would have chosen him over any other celebrity. I'm ecstatic!!!!!

BAH!!!!! I am beyond excited to see Steven Curtis Chapman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This will be my first CP, and I would have chosen him over any other celebrity. I'm ecstatic!!!!!

I agree with you 100%. Who better to represent the wonderful message of the Christmas story than Steven Curtis Chapman. :thumbsup2

I'll probably get flamed for this, but so many people are so anxious to see NPH tell the story of Christmas and he doesn't even believe in the true story of Christmas. Then they add someone like SCC who lives by the true story of Christmas and people are disappointed. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter