"2012 graduation Duffy" around the world

qv09vvp

Disney or Bust
I WAS planning on getting my Duffy in June when we go for DS's HS graduation....however, i just saw a Duffy in graduation hat etc... so I'm thinking of purchasing him NOW.

Our high school mascot is a Bear & for my sons graduation party we will do up a table of his high school memorabilia/pics & I "could" put Duffy on the table.

what do you think by Duffy now in grad outfit & then bring him to WDW OR(gasp) buy him & not bring him to the World OR
don't buy him till we get to the world? (which begs the question is he available in graduation gear at WDW?)

:flower3:

I'll just repeat what a cast member told me when we were in the world in March. If you see an outfit for Duffy you like buy it right away. You may not ever see it again.

I'll just repeat what a cast member told me when we were in the world in March. If you see an outfit for Duffy you like buy it right away. You may not ever see it again.

Additionally, if you see ANYTHING you want to buy in Walt Disney World, buy it right away. You may not ever see it again.

[Not kidding.]

:3dglasses

I WAS planning on getting my Duffy in June when we go for DS's HS graduation....however, i just saw a Duffy in graduation hat etc...
:flower3:

Where did you see him?

I'm planning to buy one for my dd when I'm at WDW in 3 weeks. I bought one for my oldest dd last year, but we were there in April and there were plenty. I'm afraid that might not be the case in May.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter