~~~2011 Packages available online!! Post yours here!

twoplustwins

DIS Veteran
YEA!!! 2011 packages are out! Post your ressies here!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

twoplustwins - Nov 27 - Dec 2 (WL) (may change this as I just saw that Disney will not offer value season after Sept)
jennibug - Mar 19-26 (Pop)
kimgof - Aug 25 - Sep 3 (Poly GV)
creativeamanda - (BC)
#1DisFann - Sept 13-24 (Pop)
pinkivy - July 22-29 (Poly)
princessmom29 – Mar 5-12 (CBR)
kkproulx – Feb 8-14 (BC)
TJA – Oct (BC)
branv – May 11-15 (CR)
colbyky – May 11-18 (Poly)
CathieArms – June 12-23 (BCV)
Tigger30066 – Mar 10-12 (POFQ) Mar 12-14 (CR)
Bored – Jan 8-15 (Pop)
Gine – Feb 4-12 (Pop)
MrsGrumpy – Sept (Pop)
GovieMom – Mar 5-12 (Poly)
CAL – Jan 2-8 (AK Kidani)
Mickeysgirl17 – Dec 3-11 (Pop)
Lswheatly – Mar 20-26 (Pop)
MelliRobi2 – Jan 23- Feb 5 (Pop)
Prm1968 – Apr 9-15 (CBR)

March 19th to 26th, 2 adults and 2 kids (DD 10 and DD 5) preferred room at POP including 5 day hoppers $2,404.02. The CM also heavily hinted at discounts for that time of year and to check back as soon as one is released. But I hold whatever a CM on the phone tells me with a grain of salt.

August 25th to September 3rd... staying at the Poly GV! 8 day Park hoppers...cannot wait!:yay::banana:

I'm still in sticker shock--hoping for % off on the room or something.

Beach Club, 2 adults, 3 children (2 "Disney adults"), water view
8 day park hoppers
Deluxe dining

a little over $7700 rack rate

I'm in! Grand Gathering - September 13-24, 11 nights at POP, preferred, 50's section, 8 day hopper with waterpark & more option, 2 days at Univeral! Hopping for a free dining bounceback when I go next month that I will be able to apply! YAHOO!:cool1:

July 22-29 @ The Poly, Garden View, 8 day park hopper with Water Parks & More plus dining. 2 adults, 1 child (DD15). $5300.00.

Beach Club Jan 30th - Feb 6th. 7 day base tickets and Deluxe Dining. $5700 BUT all CMS so far have hinted at BIG discounts on their way for this time frame. So hopefully that figure will drop quite a bit!

I am just happy that I was still able to book CRT AFTER my 180 day window since we were waiting for our dining package! :banana:

I would love to go ahead and book the Yacht Club,but without at least 40%discount code we can't stay there.

So the big question is: Can you downgrade if needed and not be charged $50.00. back in I think 2006 I was told that if I downgraded (we stayed at WL) I would be charged the $50.00. have any of you been told this, I guess I could cancel the ressie and then make a new one.

Brooke:goodvibes

I just did some playing around with the same dates we're going in Nov for 2011 to see how much prices have gone up. For two adults:

Nov 11-16 2010; CBR; king bed; 5 day PH tickets; DDP= $2138.02
Nov 10-15 2011; CBR; king bed; 5 day PH tickets; DDP= $2167.72

So that's what, around $30 more? Not what I would have expected considering how people have been discussing the increases. Might have to go again next year!:)

Hoping for a bounceback in our room at pop. If not I will book when I get back. The price of the package went up around 80.00 for 3 of us. Next year we have to pay for younger dd. The dining plan went up quite a bit. I think the QSDP went up 4.00 per adult per a day. So I'm still hoping for free dining if not we will still be going.

If I book what I want right now total price at pop would be 2850.00.
10 days stay
10 myw base ticket
QSDP
For 2 adults and 2 children dates 9/23 to 10/2 almost the same dates as this year.

If no bounceback I will book this when I get home. I may have to add water park and more option since I'm not sure how many wp tickets we have left. I think we have 5 and we plan on using 2 this trip.

Seen this thread and got all excited until I went over to price out a trip for next year.................Villa's not available for online booking yet :sad2:

I did price out Theme Park View at CR for the two weeks I am considering Nov 9-Nov 16 and Nov 30- Dec 7 and discovered the prices were the same for both weeks, so yes it seems value season is gone from December and yes they are now chargeing x-tra for weekend nights at deluxe level next year

Just added the park tickets and dining to my basic package.

2 adults, 2 kids (15 & 7)
Pop (preferred room)
May 2-9
7 day park hoppers
DxDDP

Total = 4058.22 (no trip insurance)

Wow! The DxDDp went up $7 a day per adult and $1 a day per child!! We may have to rethink that.

Still hoping for some discounts or something.

Terri

Seen this thread and got all excited until I went over to price out a trip for next year.................Villa's not available for online booking yet :sad2:

I did price out Theme Park View at CR for the two weeks I am considering Nov 9-Nov 16 and Nov 30- Dec 7 and discovered the prices were the same for both weeks, so yes it seems value season is gone from December and yes they are now chargeing x-tra for weekend nights at deluxe level next year

I think we are changing our week to Nov 12-18 because of this as well. On the good side, the room rates are actually cheaper for this week than what we paid last year.

2A 1C
March 5-12 at CSR
8 Day park hoppers
regular dinig
$3163

Agggh! Last year's total OVER THANKSGIVING was only $2400 for the same thing!! We got FD and only ended up paying $1998. Hoping for some kind of discount.

February 8 - 14th, 2 adults one child; Beach Club Garden View; 6 day tix/hopper; Deluxe Dining = $4489.64! Can't wait to make my ressies on Thursday! Hoping for Fantasmic Package, as we've never seen it yet!!! Oh yeah, can't wait for a code either! :goodvibes

Oh and btw, celebrating DD 9th birthday on checkin day and my birthday on the 12th! Woohoo!

My Oct 2011 trip is less than Oct 2010 trip, so rates went down for this case:

8 nights (including 3 nights Columbus Day rates):

2010 room only BC standard = 3577.50 rack rate tax included
2011 room only BC standard = 3532.00 rack rate tax included

Rates went down $5 per night.

My Oct 2011 trip is less than Oct 2010 trip, so rates went down for this case:

8 nights (including 3 nights Columbus Day rates):

2010 room only BC standard = 3577.50 rack rate tax included
2011 room only BC standard = 3532.00 rack rate tax included

Rates went down $5 per night.

isn't that funny? I think it is interesting that they have changed to a "Fall Season." We went last Nov during regular season and were going to go after Thanksgiving next year because of value season. Now that they have "Fall Season" we switched our dates back to the same Nov week as we had before. I am really happy about that!! Way less crowds!!!!!!!!:yay:

Wed May 11 - Sun May 15

CR, garden view
4-day parkhopper, 2 adults
$2467.92

I just figured out that our four nights at CR is about $1858 for just the hotel, while our four night DCL Dream cruise immediately following is only $1492 and includes food, activities and the marvelous Castaway Cay. Kind of makes ya' go hmmmmmm.

Looks like I am doing May 11-18 at the Poly. For 2 adults it is coming to around $4,099.00. Any chance I will get a 25%-30% discount? That would sure make booking this a lot sweeter!

Compared to other deluxe resorts:
Beach Club is $3,705.00
CR is $3,745.00

When can we find out some discounts for the first half of 2011? THOUGHTS???

Happy planning! Let's get ready for some magic in 2011!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter