**2011** Epcot Food & Wine Festival HAS ENDED. 2012 Festival 9/28 - 11/11

Thanks for this.... Please let me know how it taste when you try some... It looks good.

Thanks! DH & I just tasted some for "quality control," & it is awesome! It has a yummy spiced apple flavor from the cinnamon & "Simply Apple" juice. I reread the recipe & it says to slice the apples & let them soak. Then, add a splash of Sprite to the glass when it's served. I wonder how long the gallon will last with our large crowd tomorrow, lol.

Thanks! DH & I just tasted some for "quality control," & it is awesome! It has a yummy spiced apple flavor from the cinnamon & "Simply Apple" juice. I reread the recipe & it says to slice the apples & let them soak. Then, add a splash of Sprite to the glass when it's served. I wonder how long the gallon will last with our large crowd tomorrow, lol.

Sounds great!.. Have a great day.

It was a great festival this year! Financially, we shouldn't have done it, but it sure was fun.

DH and I have come to the conclusion that special wine dinners are just not that great a deal. The French Regional Luncheons, though, are pretty wonderful. Really good food, fun company, and they kept on pouring the wine!

I am doubly impressed after a trip to the liquor store to price some Nicholas Feuillatte champagne. We had several glasses of each and they range from $40-$100 per bottle! I think we got our money's worth on that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter