2010 Free Dining FAQ and Questions Thread

I'm in California, and I volunteered to work the graveyard shift tonight just so I'd be wide awake and ready for business at 4am when the phones open tomorrow morning.

Thanks, Knox. I was going to post all of the GP/FD info. until I realized the thread was closed.

Were you surprised, too that they had already posted all of the GP/FD details and online booking capability was up and running before 0600? Looks like they did our job for us this time:laughing:.

Happy booking everyone!

VERY surprised that was up and running this morning... pleasantly so.. good job for once they got that online capability up and going promptly for the morning rush .. wonder if it will reduce the wait time on the phones with more people booking online?

Knox

Est time 9 min. Got a voice could not hear then it just kept wanting me to put in my pin #. Calling for a friend to add free dining to her ressie.

Priced mine out online to see difference in in my BB offer

BB ( $2873.94) ~ 9/28-10/10 POP, standard and 10 day WP/ Hopper
FD ( $3353.94) ~ same as above but upgraded to dine plan

Boy glad I got bounceback !!

Called at 7:00am.
CM picked up at 7:05am.
Added Free Dining to our exisiting reservation - standard room POP!
8 nights - 9 days starting August 18th.
Didn't need a code - 2 day tickets for everyone.

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Done!

Woo Hoo..

A quick thanks to Canadian Guy... and everyone else who patienly tracked all offers, and weeded through all the rumors.

Called at 6:01 and it was all funny and said they were having technical difficulties and the hold time exceeded 30 mins, been on hold for 15mins so far.

Is your 6 my 7? I called at 6:55 and it said they were closed. Anywho......I am on hold........:rolleyes1

:banana::banana::banana:
Just got off the phone (15 min hold time) and was able to get the FD applied to my current reservation for CBR 9/6-9/13. It was a $671.79 discount!
All the waiting did pay off! :woohoo:

Thank all for such great info on this board!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!