2010 Free Dining Discussion-Free Dining released for everyone (see 1st post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This actually will most likely not work. Usually the reservation line will have to cancel the original reservation and then rebook it, meaning the PP would have a good chance at not having one at all. So, if they still want to attend these two ADRs, this would not be the best way to do it. Even if they did have more openings, I doubt at this point in the game they would be for the same shows/categories.

The best and safest way to get your refunds is to wait until the day of the show. Then you can tell them that you will be using credits and would like your card refunded. This way, you don't have to worry about losing your reservation.

Sorry, I guess I didn't realize they are using dining plan credits on it. Just thought they wanted to cancel

Random ?? not sure if anyone knows the answer or not. I was listening to the Podcast this past weekend and they mentioned about how ticket prices may be going up in Aug (no date given) If so, all of us that booked free dining, if we haven't paid in full before the ticket increase, will our package/tickets increase?? I'm assuming if you've paid in full that you are okay then. Depending on the price, we may consider paying in full before 9/7 which is our 45 day mark...

any ideas??

Random ?? not sure if anyone knows the answer or not. I was listening to the Podcast this past weekend and they mentioned about how ticket prices may be going up in Aug (no date given) If so, all of us that booked free dining, if we haven't paid in full before the ticket increase, will our package/tickets increase?? I'm assuming if you've paid in full that you are okay then. Depending on the price, we may consider paying in full before 9/7 which is our 45 day mark...

any ideas??

I thionk once you put a deposit down on a quoted price you are ok.

any ideas??

I am pretty sure that any price increase that is announced in Aug doesn't take effect till Jan 1, 2011. That is usually when they make their changes for the next year.

any ideas??
2011 prices will be announced around the first week in August, usually the first Sunday, it has nothing to do with this year's packages or anything you have already booked.

2011 prices will be announced around the first week in August, usually the first Sunday, it has nothing to do with this year's packages or anything you have already booked.

You are 100% right, the packages already purchased aren't affected.

I just want to clarify a point in case someone reads this who has a reservation without tickets. (DVC Member, etc)

The ticket increase isn't a 2011 price and ticket prices (not associated with a package) do go up effective immediately in August. So if you are buying tickets separately, you'll want to get them before August (historically it's always been the first Sunday in August that these go up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter