2008 version: What have you seen on the Emerald aisle?

I will check out the Emerald and the Exec aisle tomorrow at MCO and report back my findings when I return.

Last night, 11/28, at midnight, there was a great selection. Several Pontiac G6, Chev Impala, Chev HHR, and a convertible Sebring. We chose the Saturn Aura since it had XM radio. Anne hopes they will start a Christmas channel on 11/1 this year as they did last year. Nothing like listening to Christmas music among the palm trees. Side note. Even with the record low temp, it was still almost as was as it was in WI yesterday.
I was wondering what kind of selection there is late at night - we arrive at 11:30. This post is good news. :)

What, nobody rented a car lately !? come on people, tell us what you saw !!! :rotfl:

Just arrived around 1am this morning, the isle had lots of impalas, a charger and a couple of pontiac G6's. Nothing to write home about.
The impala we picked only has 370 miles on it though, that's always nice.

FIL came through a few hours before us and ended up with the same car.

Was there picking up on Thurs 12/11 (10AM) and they had no mini vans, but they did have lots of full sizes and cross over SUV's. I did see some luxary cars too. When we dropped off on Mon 12/15 (2PM) they had mostly just full sizes same as poster above saw. This was on the A side.

I was there on 12/10 and there were tons of HHR's, Pontiac G6's and Impala's

The lot was really full at 10 AM

right now, [going in march] we have one of the am ex #'s and coupon from entertainment card. Not very good, about what I paid last august.:confused3

mky:cutie:

Me too I am getting a really high price for such a low rental season. I was really hoping for a minivan maybe I will have to see if I can get one?

Arrived on A side at noon on Friday (12-19) and the emerald and executive aisle was full of cars--mostly impalas, one avalon, lots of pontiac G6's--not one van or suv. I asked one of the workers if they had any vans in the aisle and he told me they were sold out the last few weeks and it was all cars. We ended up taking a HHR because we needed to fit a mobility scooter in the back. This was the first time we could pick from the executive aisle and there was nothing that we could fit the scooter in--very disappointed. Also, beware--we pulled out and I noticed the gas was below full. Since this was the 2nd time we have encountered this problem, I pulled around and came back in and reported it. They told us they made a note of it and to return the car 3/4 full.

I arrived on the A side at around 10:30am on the 29th and there were only sedans on the Emerald Aisle (Impalas, Saturn Aura, G6's, Dodge Avengers). The executive aisle had a few Camrys, Malibus and Sebring convertibles.

I choose an impala with about 600 miles on it (love the new car smell!). It drives nicely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter