2008 Confirmed Snacks included in the Dining Plan-2009 Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a great posting! I just have one question...is this for 2008 or 2009? The subject line says 2009 is coming soon, but this was updated so late in December I was thinking maybe this is actually the 2009 list...

This is going to be the 2009 snack list too. I just haven't started a new thread yet. I didn't receive any feedback from Contemporary in 2008 hence the lack of information. Please let me know after your trip what items are available and I will update the sticky.

Just got back from WDW and here are some of the snacks we got.

Caramel Apples with nuts at Main St Confectionery
Dole Whip Float
Cream Cheese Pretzel at Lunching Pad
Create Your own Mickey Head Rice Crispy Treat and Large Oreo Cookie
(I asked about the pretzel rod and they said I could get three but I did not actually buy them)
Assorted Pastries at Everything POP
Bagel at Everything POP
Egg rolls at Yak and Yeti CS (these are a must try!)
Figgero Fries
Nachos at Everything POP

Things we wanted but couldn't get
Stuffed Pretzels at Hollywood Studios
The snack nachos at POP only include cheese no salsa or toppings

Just got back from WDW and here are some of the snacks we got.

Caramel Apples with nuts at Main St Confectionery
Dole Whip Float
Cream Cheese Pretzel at Lunching Pad
Create Your own Mickey Head Rice Crispy Treat and Large Oreo Cookie
(I asked about the pretzel rod and they said I could get three but I did not actually buy them)
Assorted Pastries at Everything POP
Bagel at Everything POP
Egg rolls at Yak and Yeti CS (these are a must try!)
Figgero Fries
Nachos at Everything POP

Things we wanted but couldn't get
Stuffed Pretzels at Hollywood Studios
The snack nachos at POP only include cheese no salsa or toppings

So you were able to get the figaro fries? Others have reported they were removed from the snack options at Pinocchio's. Was t he DDP symbol back up there again?

So you were able to get the figaro fries? Others have reported they were removed from the snack options at Pinocchio's. Was t he DDP symbol back up there again?

The figaro fries weren't removed, but, their definition was changed. To many people this was the equivalent of removal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter