2008 Confirmed Snacks included in the Dining Plan-2009 Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is fabulous! Wish I'd known about all this before my trip Sept. 08. But you better believe I'll be using it for my December 09 trip!

I'm starting to feel more confident that their will not be too many changes from 2008. DSD called last night. She stopped by France to get some goodies and all the items previously listed in the OP are still a snack credit option.:banana:

Oh hooray!!!!

She comes home today so tomorrow I'll be able to download all her pics of the CS boards to know for sure nothing has changed & finally start a new sticky

anyone know why Disney dose not list the sanck items on their paper wk, I did not know that all these snack items were allowed. Our family is now going to get the QSC DP THANKS FOR YOUR HELP :thumbsup2

anyone know why Disney dose not list the sanck items on their paper wk, I did not know that all these snack items were allowed. Our family is now going to get the QSC DP THANKS FOR YOUR HELP :thumbsup2

a couple of reasons:
1) They'd have to give you a booklet listing all the options
2) If you don't know, you get cheaper snacks which is cheaper for Disney.

I asked on Disney Mom's Panel about sc at Gofy's.They reseached it and told me YES you can use sc !! So I'm going with their answer cuz I like it !!:rotfl2:

When you go to each counter and look at the menus, you can see exactly what is a snack. Sure we all like to know ahead of time, but as a previous poster stated, it would take a booklet! That is why we who can't wait to get to Disney look on the Dis for these answers.

:thumbsup2 All items in the case at Goofy's and the Candy Cauldron are included except the custom apples. We got 2 caramel apples, fudge, and toffee this morning.

I just returned and got create your own rice krispie treats, fudge cookies, marshmallows,and pretzel sticks (3 each time) at Goofys. As soon as I handed over my KTTK card the person at the register said, "Snack Credits?" So I had no problems.

Also I got for snacks a Pineapple dole float, An orange and vanilla twist at the Dole stand in the MK.

The Square rice Krispy treats covered in chocolate at the MK.

Strawberry Ice cream bars at POP.

So happy to hear the Dole float and all the Goofy's things are snacks!! I was upset about the pretzel thing - wonder what that was all about??

Thanks to everyone for posting their snacks :) I've never been on the DDP before and it is soooo helpful to know ahead of time what we can actually get with our snack credits! And I agree with a previous poster about how Disney doesn't tell you what you can actually purchase. If I was not a member of the dis, I would be purchasing a soda, water, ice cream on a stick, box of popcorn or an apple. Thanks to all the wonderful people on the dis who make the rest of us "people in the know" :)

Thank you to all who are involved in creating and maintaining this list!!

We are going to BWV and SSR in sept and purchasing the Meal plan for the BWV part and we have not been on the DDP for three years so this helps us alot-:thumbsup2
THanks again!!

Just wanted to add that pizzafari in animal kingdom allows breadsticks w/cheese and marinara as a snack credit. Thanks for this list!!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter