2008 Confirmed Snacks included in the Dining Plan-2009 Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just wanted to say thanks for all the info. it has made our decision to get a dining plan much easier...gonna try the quick service plan. Thanks again!:goodvibes

Really looking forward to the 2009 list.... until then, do you think the 2008 list is basically good?

Really glad to see Goofy's accepting, that was our favorite last year...... mmmmmmm pretzels..........

Really looking forward to the 2009 list.... until then, do you think the 2008 list is basically good?

Really glad to see Goofy's accepting, that was our favorite last year...... mmmmmmm pretzels..........

I haven't read anywhere differently. Has anyone else been scouting the message boards?

i was disappointed that the pizzafari breadsticks didnt count! i was bummed! but we did get the funnel cake and they gave us the strawberry and whipped cream for free! that was sooo great, better than any i've ever had. it was not greasy at all. the ice cream sandwich was very good at Main St. the cookies were a bit too hard though, it made it challenging to eat. maybe it was that they were out all day? we got it at 1am or later. never did get the figaro fries. i got the flavored icecream in the waffle cone at DHS by RRC, which was sooo good!!!! i had the orange. The caramel apples at DHS are so good, the caramel is something tastier than any other apples i've had. i miss those now! at the confectionary at DHS i used up my snacks getting prepackaged disney cookies. they're wrapped as singles. The peanut butter one was the best! It's been fun eating them since we've been home. I also got a bag of salted almonds as a snack. I got the Dole Whip at Poly, i liked the soft serve better than the one at Frontierland with the juice. Poly also had really good chocolate cupcakes!

disneyweddingandhoneymoon08388.jpg

disneyweddingandhoneymoon08390.jpg

disneyweddingandhoneymoon08062.jpg

Darn! No more Pizzafari breadsticks? I was planning to get those. Now I'll have to pay separately for them. :headache:

We'll be there Feb. 10-17. I'll report back on the DDP snacks.

Joyce - thank you soooo much for taking the time to do this. You really help everyone out by providing this list.

Thank you for all the work hard on the info. We are going in May. All those snacks Mmmmm

I spoke with DSD today. She's been busy taking pictures of the CS boards throughout the parks since yesterday and so far everything seems to bethe same as last year.:thumbsup2

Cool, thank you very much for this thread. We won't be going until 2010, so I am hoping for it to stay the same then too. I will be checking on your updates. :)

Thank you for all the work hard on the info. We are going in May. All those snacks Mmmmm
It sounds as though we may be there at wdw about the time you are. we will be at Saratoga Springs 12-21 May.

dee and don

Just wanted to add my thanks to all the hard work that goes into keeping this thread up-to-date. I am soooo looking forward to seeing what our options are in 2009.

When we first purchased the dining plan 3 years ago, I had no idea that we could use the snack option for many of these items. We stuck to the fruit, water, drinks and chips that were on the brochure. Wish I had known then what I know now!

it is the same with me .now i know . i will use them to get the thing i wanted last trip but dont get . i am looking forward to next trip in june all the goodies i will eat!!!!

one of the best snacks we had was the funnel cake at Magic Kingdom. THey gave us free strawberry and whipped cream. It was so light and fluffy and not greasy. Eating it with the castle icicle lights as our view was wonderful. great use of a snack credit! I went to Sunshine Seasons to get the strawberry shortcake but it was late and they were out of it. hopefully i can get that in March! it looks tasty!

I'm starting to feel more confident that their will not be too many changes from 2008. DSD called last night. She stopped by France to get some goodies and all the items previously listed in the OP are still a snack credit option.:banana:

I'm starting to feel more confident that their will not be too many changes from 2008. DSD called last night. She stopped by France to get some goodies and all the items previously listed in the OP are still a snack credit option.:banana:

Fabulous!!!!!! :yay: Thanks for reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter