• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2007 Disney Dining Plan cost?

$38.99 adult, $10.99 child. Both prices include tax and tip.

JimMIA...I noticed that you have replied to several other threads concerning the Dining Plan. Can I ask you another question (or if someone else wants to answer - go for it!)...On the dining plan, can I go to any of the other resort restaurants for meals or only the resort that I am staying at?

tadamom said:
On the dining plan, can I go to any of the other resort restaurants for meals or only the resort that I am staying at?
Click on this link, and you'll get the 2007 DDP brochure. It shows you all of the possibilities on the dining plan, from Signature Dining and character meals to snacks.
http://adisneyworld.disney.go.com/m...agespecific/eng/nontheme/tickets/07Dining.pdf

That's a PDF file, so you can save it to your computer, print it, whatever.

This dining plan brochure just came out, and many of the restaurants on the old plan are not listed in this brochure. That may change, and many think the final lineup will look much like last year. I hope that's right, but it remains to be seen.

Also, at the top of this page is a "sticky" called the FAQ. The first post there explains most of the basics.

I'd read both of those first and then come back and start another thread with your specific questions. If you tack questions on here, people who have the answers you need, but aren't interested in the pricing will not look at your questions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter