2 Fast Passes

blakeandjenn

Earning My Ears
I have two fast passes that expire December 31st if anyone wants them. They are the child swap passes, so they are good for three people. We just got back from Disney with out 5 and 1 year old, and my five year old decided once was enough for Splash Mountain and Thunder Mountain, and we couldn't talk him into going with the other parent. I will mail them out if anyone wants to give me their address. I know that's weird because I don't know anyone personally, but I put it on my Facebook, and none of my friends are going this month. I hate for them to go to waste, and figured someone on here was visiting Orlando/Magic Kingdom before the end of the year.

We are going on the 27th and would so appreciate these. 2514 Rainbow Ave N Rainsville, Al 35986...Thanks

can you tell mehow they work? In feb I booked 2 weeks for next christmass and gave it to my kids on christmas day for one of there gifts. but a month ago I found out im finally going to be a grandma in July. So well be taking a 5 month along to disney and i was wondering how the passes work. thanks

can you tell mehow they work? In feb I booked 2 weeks for next christmass and gave it to my kids on christmas day for one of there gifts. but a month ago I found out im finally going to be a grandma in July. So well be taking a 5 month along to disney and i was wondering how the passes work. thanks

So there are 4 ppl in your party, one is not able to go on the ride (5mo old). You all have fast passes for the ride, but one person cannot go on bc they are watching to child.

The fast past CM gives your companions a tag to get a fast pass ticket for the ride. Your companions get to the next fast pass check point and give them the tag in trade for a paper fast pass.

They come out with that paper fast pass so you can go in (while they hold the baby). Viola!

why would they just not give you one at the being of the line when you go in? my kids were 6 and 7 when we first went and were able to ride everything so we never had to use the baby swap. Thanks do you know where there are more baby threads I cant seem to find any by searching baby, just a bunch of one line responsises not threads.

why would they just not give you one at the being of the line when you go in? my kids were 6 and 7 when we first went and were able to ride everything so we never had to use the baby swap. Thanks do you know where there are more baby threads I cant seem to find any by searching baby, just a bunch of one line responsises not threads.

Not sure why they don't give it to you in the beginning. They used to last year but stopped this year (we went a few weeks ago).

I have a 7 and a teeny 3yr old. DH or I would go in with our 7yr old. The other person watched the peanut 3yr old. They would give you a special tag at the entrance to "trade" in for the paper fast passes. There is a 2nd fast pass check point where they give you the paper fast pass.

We ended up with paper fast passes for mine train, big thunder mtn, Everest, primeval whirl, rockin rollercoaster, test track, soarin, mission space, etc.... any ride our very short 3yr old could not go on where we had fast passes. It was great bc the 7yr old got to go on twice per fast pass.... and we could save the passes for the remainder of our trip (and go on the rides a different day!).

Great then my group can ride then my son and his gf can ride again later. So the passes say what ride there for but don't have to be used that day. Could they be used a different day and baby swap again to get anouther pass by chance

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter