• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

2 day park hopper or 3 days one park?

DCA will be a day you have time to go back to your room for a while

I love DCA but it has wayyyyyy less to do then Disneyland

So I always go park hopper but two days at Disneyland and one at DCa you should be able to everything as well

I agree with the consensus that 3 day 1 park is better than two day park hopper unless you are staying at the Grand Cal. The other thing I would say is that departure day would be good for DCA other than the fact that you wouldn't be able to do WOC or see Cars Land light up (which is one of my favorite things in either park).

Last edited:
Tell the kids it's only two days. Then on the third day go "Oh kids, I wish we could go back for at least the morning..." Then when the kids go "Yeah that'd be nice..." You can surprise em and say "Well let's go then!"

If they're young enough you can pretend call Mickey Mouse and say he got you extra morning tickets.

If this the end of a longer trip where you are taking in other places in Southern California? If you have days before hand and are wrapping up a trip I'd do what everyone else says and do 3 days-1 park.

However, if you're just in town for the 3 days I'd do the 2 day park hopper and then use your leaving day to hit one or two of the other great things in the Anaheim/La area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter