"1st Visit" Button?

jrt1176

DIS Veteran
Bringing my niece for her 1st visit and I wanted to get the button at guest services when I get to MK...

Is the button personalized? I mean, do they put a name on it?

Or should I bring another button with her name...that way they can say her name, etc.?

Thanks!

Bringing my niece for her 1st visit and I wanted to get the button at guest services when I get to MK...

Is the button personalized? I mean, do they put a name on it?

Or should I bring another button with her name...that way they can say her name, etc.?

Thanks!

I am sure you can ask them to write her name in. I know last year when I got my birthday button, they wrote my name in with permanent marker.

The button is not personalized. It just says "1st visit". We didn't get much attention while wearing them in 2006, but I guess if you want to, you can personalize your own and wear it. I don't know if you'll get more attention though.

The 1st Visit Buttons are not designed for a name to be added. It would have to be written over part of the design.

buttons-frstvisit.gif

As Feralpeg said, there's no room on the button for a name to be written. :)

Thanks!

Maybe I'll get some kind of personalized Disney button with her name on it...

I figure she'll get a kick out of any attention she would get...

My girls wore theirs all last week and only the CMs at Animal Kingdom seemed to notice them. Not that it really mattered, the girls just liked having the button to wear. Somewhere along the way they got a DVC one that had Goofy on it from someone at one of the parks and were wearing that one too.

Thanks!

Maybe I'll get some kind of personalized Disney button with her name on it...

I figure she'll get a kick out of any attention she would get...

I think you should order her a personalized Disney shirt w/her name on it from the Disney Store. I did this for my DF for our last trip & he got tons of attention from CM's!

You can check it out here:

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&categoryId=36504&langId=-1&N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=36504&Nu=p_productID

My girls wore theirs all last week and only the CMs at Animal Kingdom seemed to notice them. Not that it really mattered, the girls just liked having the button to wear. Somewhere along the way they got a DVC one that had Goofy on it from someone at one of the parks and were wearing that one too.

We didn't have any CM's notice DS' button but he had a lot of guests start up conversations with him because of it :thumbsup2

When we were getting dressed the second morning I started to put it on his shirt and he said "But Mom, it's my SECOND visit now!" :rotfl: I assured him it was ok to wear it the whole week.

To be honest, my niece really isnt into disney too much...yet!

She watched a lot of PBS, Sprout and Noggin...

I'm going to try and get some dvd's before the trip! She does have a big Pooh stuffed animal in her room...

I think you should order her a personalized Disney shirt w/her name on it from the Disney Store. I did this for my DF for our last trip & he got tons of attention from CM's!

You can check it out here:

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10002&storeId=10051&categoryId=36504&langId=-1&N=0&Ntk=p_categoryID&Ntt=36504&Nu=p_productID

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter