1900 park place dinner

lovin'Mickey

Like Mary Poppins I too am practically perfect in
We could not get the Cindy breakfast so we opted for the dinner at 1900 Park Place. Has anyone had this dinner was cindy and price charming there?? Any advice welcomed

We went and my DD3 (now almost 4) loved it! We are going back next month. Very good food for a buffet.

Cindy came around as did the 2 female mice. When Prince Charming came, my DD couldn't talk, she was stunned! She blushed so much. Fairy godmother is in the lobby.

My advice is if you are taking a child and they have a princess dress, let them wear it!!!! The girls looked so cute and they loved looking at each other.

It's just a rumor, but some are speculating that the characters may change from Cinderella to something else because the castle in MK is going to Cinderella for both breakfast and lunch. No official word from Disney on this though. The dinner seems to be very popular at GF, so they don't need to change for a lack of interest.

The last time PF changed characters (Jan 03 if I remember correctly), they did so on about a 30 day notice. Just an FYI...

We did this two years ago and LOVED it! The food was good and the character interaction for us was great! I also did not feel rushed out of there like I have heard other character dining experiences can be. We met Cindy, the prince, the two mice and the fairy godmother.

My husband said we can go back, but only if he gets the camera this time. I took 3-4 pics of Cindy and about 8 of Prince Charming! We didn't realize it until we got them back. He said he could tell who had the camera!!! :rotfl: Well, a girl must dream about her prince, and when she sees him...... :love:

Cinderella and Prince Charming were great, but the mice were the best! They were so cute and funny. One kept flirting with my DH.

The food was better than we expected too.

The mice came around to our table twice, since we lingered over dessert and the room had cleared out a bit between seatings.

I would recommend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter