1900 park fare brunch

ithinkpink90

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to share, lots of available times available for the 1900 Park Fare Holiday character brunch! I kept checking on the app, and nothing was showing. But on the Disney website if you manually go to 1900, and search around 1pm, tons of times are available!

Just wanted to share, lots of available times available for the 1900 Park Fare Holiday character brunch! I kept checking on the app, and nothing was showing. But on the Disney website if you manually go to 1900, and search around 1pm, tons of times are available!

I can see them on the app but I have to search for the time (like 1pm rather than lunch)

Does anyone know what the "holiday" difference will be? Is it just a character meal? Who are the characters? Will they be in holiday attire? So many questions...

I have also seen a bunch of reservations on the website that were not in the app. Arent they supposed to be the same?

I have also seen a bunch of reservations on the website that were not in the app. Arent they supposed to be the same?
They are "supposed" to be, but that frequently occurs... Try refreshing your screen, otherwise open the app in your browser.

We did the brunch last year. The food was really good-turkey and stuffing.. I don't think there were characters last year.
I'm excited it's happening again!! I'm canceling my BOG so we can go!
upload_2016-9-24_14-57-42.png upload_2016-9-24_14-57-54.png upload_2016-9-24_14-58-1.png
upload_2016-9-24_14-58-13.png

I booked this for New Year's day. Was under impression that there are no characters. What would the dress code be for NY day, do you think? Dressy? Can men wear golf shorts and pollo? Teen Girls wear cute jeans and top?

@lovin'fl

There are characters...
The Mad Hatter is a hoot,
Alice in Wonderland,
And the gang from 1000 Acres Woods.

Breakfast/Brunch is very good.

And there is no dress code. It's not a signature, so casual is fine.

Sparkle on!

ETA:
Perhaps on a holiday there are no characters...

Last edited:
I was under the impression that the breakfast characters are at the brunch. That's the only reason why I booked it for 12/22/17. I'll have to keep my eyes open to see if I should cancel this if they don't have characters. Plus it only shows "brunch" and "dinner" so I would assume breakfast/brunch is the same thing which would mean they have characters.

I was under the impression that the breakfast characters are at the brunch. That's the only reason why I booked it for 12/22/17. I'll have to keep my eyes open to see if I should cancel this if they don't have characters. Plus it only shows "brunch" and "dinner" so I would assume breakfast/brunch is the same thing which would mean they have characters.
I think, and I may be wrong, that the breakfast is a character breakfast but the holiday brunch has no characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter