1900 park fair breakfast review

juju12345

Mouseketeer
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY] image.jpeg I'm leaving today from a quick girls trip to Disney. We had no dining plans but last night I checked the mde app and there was a reservation for this morning for 1900 park fair so I grabbed it for the 4 of us. I've done character meals with my kids but this was a first of going just adults and I loved it! We saw Alice, mad hatter, Mary Poppins, pooh, and tigger. Character interaction was great but they did come kind of one right after the other and I would've preferred a little more spaced out but they spent plenty of time for pictures. Alice and the mad hatter were a hoot! I liked the food even a little better than the food at Cape May. The strawberry soup with chocolate chips was amazing. I also loved the bread pudding and made to order omelet. They had great make your own breakfast burrito too. I didn't have a park ticket today so I was really happy to be spontaneous and get this breakfast. Price was $30 which I thought was good and it was also fun to get on monorail and explore the grand Floridian.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    46.3 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.9 KB · Views: 3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter