1800petmeds...anyone ever order from them?

I had a cat who was diabetic and ordered his syringes thru them and they were real cheap compared to what the vet was charging. My sister inquired about meds for her dog (like you are looking at) and her vet told her that if she were to purchase them thru there that there was no guarantee as there is by purchasing them thru the vet directly. Just an FYI

I ordered from them once. They contact the vet after you call. My vet called and explained that they don't recommend 1800PetMeds because they can't guarantee how the meds have been stored and there can be expiration issues.

I found out that it was actually cheaper to go through my vet.

1 800 Pet Meds is located in a warehouse on McNab Blvd in Pompano Beach, Florida (at the Pompano Beach/Ft Lauderdale line)
They supply vets as well as mail order customers. The vet does a mark up on the product therefore tells the customer that he doesn't know how they store the meds as he doesn't want you to order and save money.

The delivery time from 1800Pets is great. Less than 2-3 days in most cases.

I have ordered flea medicine from them for my pupsters! It came really quick and was a lot cheaper than the vet. When I need more, I plan on ordering from them again. Hope this helps!

We've been pleased with their services. They are cheaper than our vet and deliveries are quick. One time we did a return and the customer service was good. No complaints.

their price match guarantee is bulldinky. i bought flea meds and then found them elsewhere for cheaper. they never responded to any of my attempts to contact them. i emailed and called. i'll buy from my vet from now on.

I just ordered medicine for my dog through KV vet. They were cheaper then 180petmed

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter