• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

180 Day ADR success

DentalDana2

Mouseketeer
I got online at 6am and had very little trouble with 5/6 of my ADRs. The only glitch with the first five was that I had to log in 3 separate time, but that was no biggie. The main problem was with booking F! Dinner package. The online system only went to 4/30/13. The cast member that helped me when I called at 7 said that the new system is very buggy and that I was lucky to have had such a relatively easy time with the other five ressies, lol! I'm just happy that my 180 day mark came on a Saturday and that the kids didn't wake up until after I was 100% done! I'm also thrilled that I got my preferred time for every ressie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter