14 days ticket

trixie1822

Mouseketeer
Hello,

We are going to Disney this summer and wonder if anyone used the 14 days ticket in 2024 ?
I have some questions : Does the waterparks now count as a park day or are they still pooled separately like in 2023? And the mini golf or oak trail golf ?
Thanks !

I’m not a 100% sure what you mean, but you don’t need to book park days anymore on a date based ticket. The water parks are included in the 14 day pass. You can go to any park any day and park hop at any time. Sorry I can’t answer your golf question

Any water park entry will use up a day's ticket. You can still enter a theme park on the same day as a water park, but if you just go to a water park, that will use up one of your 14 days' entry allowed (in the 18 day period) on the newer tickets. I have never been to the golf places so can't answer that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter