12 foot Christmas Tree

tink fan

Mouseketeer
Te last two years I've been trying to find a deal on 12 foot artificial tree after Christmas, but I've been too late. I just checked Home Depot's web site and there is 12 foot tree 60% off--$223. It's National Tree Company Dunhill Fir. The reviews look good, free shipping, and it can be returned at a Home Depot store if there is a problem. This is the same tree that was sold out Dec 26 last year at 50% off. It looks like it is a special buy for today.

Now I just need to shop for clearance ornaments after Christmas and I'm set for next year.

My husband went to Home Depot yesterday for some shelves. Walking in the door he says Christmas trees are on sale. He wants to get a 7 foot tree for our living room because the 9 foot tree we have is too tall for in there. I told him if we're going to buy another tree, I want to get a 12 foot. We moved across country into a new home and I always dreamed of having a 12 foot tree by the staircase. Finally got a 12 foot, on sale too ($250), but will have to wait until next year to put it up. And my husband confessed that when I took our daughter to Gymnastics, he went back to the store for the 7 foot ($90). He insists he wants to put a tree in the living room which has a beautiful 3 sides window which faces the street. So the 7 foot in the living room, 9 foot in the family room and finally my 12 foot by the staircase.

Reactions: MEM
My husband went to Home Depot yesterday for some shelves. Walking in the door he says Christmas trees are on sale. He wants to get a 7 foot tree for our living room because the 9 foot tree we have is too tall for in there. I told him if we're going to buy another tree, I want to get a 12 foot. We moved across country into a new home and I always dreamed of having a 12 foot tree by the staircase. Finally got a 12 foot, on sale too ($250), but will have to wait until next year to put it up. And my husband confessed that when I took our daughter to Gymnastics, he went back to the store for the 7 foot ($90). He insists he wants to put a tree in the living room which has a beautiful 3 sides window which faces the street. So the 7 foot in the living room, 9 foot in the family room and finally my 12 foot by the staircase.
I have three trees too! All are 7 1/2 feet - easy to put up, the ornaments take time. One is all Disney ornaments so DS22 does that one.

I have three trees too! All are 7 1/2 feet - easy to put up, the ornaments take time. One is all Disney ornaments so DS22 does that one.
I'm not sure if I will be decorating all three trees. Though we do have plenty of ornaments. Thought of doing one tree all Disney. Have some beautiful Christopher Radko Disney ornaments. The thought of decorating three trees overwhelms me. Took me a looooooong time to decorate just one this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter