12 Days of WDW - 12th Day of Trip

iluvdisney

DIS Veteran/DVC Member
Today is my last full day to spend at WDW - it's back to reality tomorrow. But I'm not going to think about that. DH decides to start off his day with a work-out so that gives me a chance to finish up the wash and start packing up some of the souveniers. As I am packing up, I try to decide what we should see and do today. I know DH's favorite place is Epcot, but I don't know if we have spent very much time at MGM. So, we will include those parks in our last day of fun. First we decide to go to MGM and go on the TOT again. We do love that ride but I can't take another jostling from RNR. DH decides to fast pass and go on it alone this time - leaves me time to shop and walk over to Animation. We'll meet up at the shops at the end of the street. It's warmer today which feels good after last night but it's no heat wave. After we both do our own thing at MGM, we decide to hike over to Epcot - the path to Boardwalk is open and it's only about a 20 minute walk - not bad at all. Once at Epcot, we're going to watch the Tree Lighting again, watch Off Kilter entertain, check out the British Invasion, and go to the bakery in France one last time, this trip. We have the most fun - just walking, talking and people-watching. We're going to stick around for Illuminations tonight and the party area is actually open to the public. That's a first! It's a chilly night, but we have fun just talking to all the northerns who came down for the warmth and decide "this ain't so bad". The show is about to begin and we have the best seats we have ever had - Illuminations is great and we had quite a bit of fun our last night here. Back at the room, we pack up the suitcases and finish getting our stuff together. Sadly, it's time to leave tomorrow but I guess I'm ready to go home and see the family. I know I will be back in a few months for more fun at WDW.

Whenever they call me a dreamer, I think of Walt Disney and smile:)

You really had a great trip! I enjoyed meeting you so much and hope to get the pleasure again. :D

hipgrl1.gif
<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter