12:15 Wave lunch VS 5:15 Wave Dinner

Belle_1989

Mouseketeer
On our Magic Kingdom day we are planning on Rope dropping and see the parade my question which time works better with this plan. Would it be easier to leave the park for a few hours for a 12:15 lunch and be back in time for the parade or should we stay in park and just head to The Wave for a 5:15 dinner?

Either option will be pretty easy, it just depends on how you want to break up your day.

Walking to The Wave is no more than 10 mins from MK gate. Personally, I like lunch better than dinner at The Wave, I would go for lunch. It may break your day for a rest

Depending on what time of year you are going it can be really hot during the middle of the day. It's great to get out of the sun into air conditioning and you'll be close enough to the park to get back in time for the parade

Midday at MK is usually less crowded because a lot of people with younger kids leave for naps or breaks so I try to stay in the parks around that time to hit some of the Fantasyland attractions so I would say do dinner at The Wave. If, however, you feel like you'd want a mid-day break in some air conditioning I'd tell you The Wave is a good place to relax with a casual lunch while you recharge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter