$10 PP cancellation/no show fee

I've been charged the ADR $10 pp fee

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No, I've cancelled too late or not shown but was not charged (I pleaded my case and won)

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No, I've never cancelled too late or not shown

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Other - because there is always an "other"

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
We were charged erroneously on our last visit and when I called after seeing the charge on my card after the trip, the phone CM saw the receipt from the restaurant and refunded the amount right away. So, I guess that would be "other"?

I'm fairly certain the charge is processed automatically if a certain button is not pressed for whatever reason.

We were charged at BOG for lunch even though we showed up! Checked in about 3 or 4 minutes late, CM was new and having trouble finding our name, then gave us a rose and waived us in. Had to call Disney and get the charge removed when it showed on my credit card. Told the CM we pre-ordered and I even told them what we ate before they agreed to take the no show fee off. I also offered to fax or scan my receipt from the restaurant, thank goodness I'm in the habit of saving them during the trip.

We were charged erroneously on our last visit and when I called after seeing the charge on my card after the trip, the phone CM saw the receipt from the restaurant and refunded the amount right away. So, I guess that would be "other"?

I'm fairly certain the charge is processed automatically if a certain button is not pressed for whatever reason.

This happened to us with a Via Napoli ADR. We had a lovely meal there then two days later $40 appeared on my card. I queried it and they explained sometimes the computer doesn't update to say you turned up, and so they refunded me immediately. Luckily I was still in WDW as we come from the UK so might been more problematic to sort out once home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter