1 day alone - need hotel suggestion

mlbrv

Mouseketeer
I'll be spending 1 day alone (including the evening) while my husband works. Which hotel is better for getting to and from the parks using disney transportation? All Star Music, Caribbean Beach resort or Port Orleans?

Six of one/half dozen of another. They all three use the buses and a bus is a bus is a bus. CBR and POR both have multiple bus stops, All Stars have been known to share buses with other every once in awhile.

The two port orleans resorts have separate buses but are only a short walk from each other - makes it easier to get buses back from the parks as you can jump on either bus

All Star Music and Port Orleans French Quarter each have only one bus stop, which makes things pretty easy, though they sometimes share service with neighboring resorts. If there's a particular park you want to visit that day and want the shortest ride possible, that makes a difference, too. POFQ is more central than ASM. ASM would have a pretty long ride to MK.

I would say Port Orleans French Quarter - Love this resort. Small and so pretty and only one bus stop !

@mlbrv are you looking for a stay for just 1 day at a resort, or are you picking a resort for a 5 day vacation - one day of which you are going to be alone? If you are going just for the 1 day, I'd stay value - but if you are going for a vacation, I'd go with the moderate so you would have more amenities.

Tom

@mlbrv are you looking for a stay for just 1 day at a resort, or are you picking a resort for a 5 day vacation - one day of which you are going to be alone? If you are going just for the 1 day, I'd stay value - but if you are going for a vacation, I'd go with the moderate so you would have more amenities.

Tom
this is just for a 1 night stay...sounds like POR is best! thanks for the advice all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter