ºoº Yeahhhhh... "13" days to WDW Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet... UPDATES. ºoº

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "33" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

The Mousefest 5th Annual Kilimanjaro Safari Meet will be held on Friday, December 10 at 9:30 a.m. Join Deb Wills. founder of AllEarsNet.com, for a ride into Africa! Meet outside the Kilimanjaro Safari turnstiles at 9:15 a.m.! In 2003 we had over 100 folks ride the Safari Jeeps! Be sure and join us this year!

This was a lot of fun last year.

And afterwards, there are so many more Mousefest meet afterwards, too.

Ray :wave:

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "32" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

I'll list two Mousefest meets this time since one of them is booked full.

Jim Hill of Magic Kingdom Tours is FULLY BOOKED!!! Although this is a free tour, signup has always been limited due to size of group to walking around the parks and hearing Jim's information. I missed this last year, but I was very happy to keep an eye out for this and signed up for his Saturday tour which is also full. So keep an eye out next year if you want to join this tour. This year the tour is represented by DisneyCentral.com. Join host Scott Liljenquist of DisneyCentral.com and tour guide Jim Hill of JimHillMedia.com on a 2-hour tour brimming with little-known tidbits, stories, and behind-the-scenes information about the design, history, and future of the parks.

Now this second Mousefest Meet is open to everyone. Last year I went to this particular one and it was wonderful. Dr. Steve Barrett is holding one of these hidden Mickey hunts in each park each day of the Mousefest and on the Disney Wonder Cruise, too.

Hidden Mickey Hunt at Animal Kingdom park is hosted by Hidden Mickey author Steve Barrett at 11:00 A.M.. Meet in the seating area behind Tamu Tamu Refreshments in Africa. Steve will concentrate on new and hard to find Hidden Mickeys.

Dr. Steve Barrett is holding a similar tour the day before this one at Epcot.

This is open to everyone and a great meet to come and pick the brain of the author of the book, "Hidden Mickey's".

I'm going to try and go to all five of his tours. How about you?

:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "31" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

Whoops...I missed a meet.

Recreation Arts Disney Parks will hold its 5th Annual Kali River Rapids Meet: Wet as You Wanna Be. At 10:30 A.M. at the Animal Kingdom park. Everyone will meet at the entrance to the queue with RADP Host: MickeyMom ( therealmickeymom@yahoo.com ) Please let her know if you will be attending.

I can't believe that I went on this attraction for the very first time and I did not get wet.

Lift those feet up...and they have these neat containers in the center to put your stuff so they won't get wet like backpacks.

Everyone have fun.

Count me in Ray! I can't wait to get that counter out one more time to see if we can break last years record.

Charlotte

Ray,

Great job with the updates!!! ::yes::

Looking forward to meeting you at MouseFest!!!! :wave2: :wave:

Originally posted by DisneyAngel12
Count me in Ray! I can't wait to get that counter out one more time to see if we can break last years record.

Charlotte

:wave: Hi, Charlotte. I'll see you there.

:wave: Hi, everyone. "26" more days until the 2004 Mousefest Mega-Mouse Meet.

Below is a quote from Jennifer and Dave Marx with two links showing a BROWSING version of the Mousefest Pocket Guide and a larger link that allows you to PRINT and CUT OUT and STAPLE together your own 2004 Mousefest Pocket Guide for both the sea and land portions.

The Pocket Guide is intended to be a concise list of the meets so you can carry it with you while you’re on your vacation. We take the information already available online and format it carefully. We’ll distribute free, printed copies of this booklet at the events. If you’d like a sneak peek at the Pocket Guide before you arrive, you have two options:

1. Download the "Browse" PDF file -- it’s specially formatted for easy viewing onscreen. You’re also welcome to print it if you wish. The actual printed booklet will be smaller. Download here: Browse version (2 MB) www.passporter.com/mousefest/mousefestpocketguidebrowse.pdf

2. Download the "Print" PDF file -- it's formatted to allow you to print an actual booklet that much likes what we'll be distributing at the events. This version isn't very helpful if you just want to look at it onscreen, however. The pages should be printed back-to-back, then folded in half and stapled. Download here: Print version (5 MB) www.passporter.com/mousefest/mousefestpocketguideprint.pdf

Note: You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print either of these files. Most people have this on their computers already, but if you do not visit www.adobe.com for their free Reader. If you have problems viewing the files or they seem weird, you may also need to upgrade to the most recent version of the Reader (also free).

Hi RAY!

I tried to sign up for your boat, but it was full!

See you soon! (By the way, ask me about my move, I may be a neighbor soon! LOL!)

Thanks for posting all of this. I am going to go get my pocket guide.

Originally posted by CarolA
Hi RAY!

I tried to sign up for your boat, but it was full!

See you soon! (By the way, ask me about my move, I may be a neighbor soon! LOL!)

Thanks for posting all of this. I am going to go get my pocket guide.

:wave: Hi, Carol. You're moving to Atlanta?

I'll ask you when we meet in WDW.

Woo Hoo!! Can't wait for MouseFest!!! ::yes::

I have a question:

I was wondering how many people usually bring their children to MouseFest, and if so, what are the age ranges.

Part of the reason I'm asking is that I'm running a meet called WDW TriviaFest on Monday the 13th at the Disney-MGM Studios. It will be multiple rounds of a trivia contest with prizes, etc.

I was planning on running a kids' version of the contest (with questions created just for them), as was wondering if people usually bring their kids, if this is something they would be interested in attending, etc.

If you are planning on attending and bringing your kids, please let me know!

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you at MouseFest!!
:wave:

Originally posted by AKQJ10
Woo Hoo!! Can't wait for MouseFest!!! ::yes::

I have a question:

I was wondering how many people usually bring their children to MouseFest, and if so, what are the age ranges.

Part of the reason I'm asking is that I'm running a meet called WDW TriviaFest on Monday the 13th at the Disney-MGM Studios. It will be multiple rounds of a trivia contest with prizes, etc.

I was planning on running a kids' version of the contest (with questions created just for them), as was wondering if people usually bring their kids, if this is something they would be interested in attending, etc.

If you are planning on attending and bringing your kids, please let me know!

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you at MouseFest!!
:wave:

:wave: Hi, Lou. Maybe you could ask Jennifer and Dave Marx. They are having a family meet on the 9th at 1600 at Epcot's Norway Pirate ship.

And there is a Magic Kingdom tour for families, too.

Good luck with your meet.

Originally posted by RaySharpton
:wave: Hi, everyone. Only "23" more days.....yeahhhhhhh!

:hyper:
Ray, I am just loving these updates. I look forward to them -"keep em comin please".

Charlotte

I'll be there! I can't wait! This will be my 7th December meet and it gets better every year.

Originally posted by DisneyAngel12
:hyper:
Ray, I am just loving these updates. I look forward to them -"keep em comin please".

Charlotte

Hi, Charlotte. You're welcome, and I look forward to meeting you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter