ºoº OKAY ~ let's get down and dirty!

I would like to re-state what my Co-Moderator has already said with a bit of first hand story telling...

one of my FAVE rides at WDW is Buzz LightYear...

Every time I ride this particular ride (and I use FP and not GAC as Im in a chair) I go thru the normal queue and toward the end am guided by a CM to the exiting are thru a small halway....

I have, on a couple of occasions, not been noticed when I wait at the hall behind the line and have had to call out to be recognized (they don't think to look behind themselves and neither would I admittedly)

Once your brought past the little barrier thingy you wait on the sliding floor (conveyor???) until the handi-car is made available... that wait can be anywhere from 5 minutes to infinity!!!! (no Toy Story pun intended)

That happens on alot of rides... you are brought in and have to wait (at Universal as well) sometimes close to an hour! Even in the wait for the Tiki Room....we waited at least an hour if not more

There is limited space...I understand that so I deal with it...

Neither the GAC or my wheelchair is a "front of line pass" I have to wait just as long as anyone else if not longer...

I don't mind the wait because I know there are others who want the same experience I do...I respect that :)

But make no mistake...THERE IS A WAIT! :)

Nuff Said

*gets down off her specially ramped soapbox*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter