ºoº November 28, 2004 Guidemap times, events for Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party

How long are you there for Ray? I will be there the 11-13th, would love to see you!

Thank you, Ray! Hope you've had some good rest by now and are having a magical time!

See you in December :wave:

Happy Christmas!!!

Thanks for the information Ray. Can you clearify the thing about the photos, and filling out cards. How does that all work??? There will be six of us, 4 adults, 2 kids. Does that mean we get six photos? Any info you could share would be greatly appreciated

Just a note... I think Ray is at Disney and doesn't have a laptop. So he may not respond for a while!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post SO MUCH GREAT info while being sleep deprived!! I'll see it on the 9th for myself :Pinkbounc !!

This is what I was waiting for, THANK YOU!!! Cannot wait!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :banana: :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter