ºoº Dates, narrator biographies of WDW 2004 Candlelight Processional, 2003 program.

Does anyone have a recommendation of best restaurant for the Candlelight Processional dinner? I've eaten at many of the options in the past, and probably will eat at the ones I don't choose during my upcoming trip. I am simply looking for advice on BEST DEAL. Thanks, in advance!!

Originally posted by DisneyaHolic23
Does anyone have a recommendation of best restaurant for the Candlelight Processional dinner? I've eaten at many of the options in the past, and probably will eat at the ones I don't choose during my upcoming trip. I am simply looking for advice on BEST DEAL. Thanks, in advance!!

:wave: Hi, DisneyaHolic23. I have only eaten at three of the world showcase restaurants using the Candlelight Processional. The one in Japan is wonderful and very filling and entertaining. It is also very close to the entrance of the CP theater. They also have combination entrees that they let you combine or change some equal food. I think last year, instead of the fish, they just let me double the steak portion and add grilled onions.

I love the Canadian LeCellier restaurant for its steak, and the Morocco restaurant for the chicken, couscous, and steamed, spiced vegetables.

I know that this probably doesn't help, but you could try and look on Deb Wills site at www.AllEarsNet.com and compare the different menus and prices or offerings.

Good luck.

Ray :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter