ºoº Dates, narrator biographies of WDW 2004 Candlelight Processional, 2003 program.

Did I hear somewhere that Hal Holbrook cancelled and his dates were open

That may be because the Disney website lists Dec. 14-16 as TBD.

Thanks for the info. I am hoping to catch a CP sometime in the future! It sounds inspiring.

ºoº :wave: Hi, everyone. Thank you for the confirmation. A couple of weeks ago when I was ordering my MVMCP tickets over the phone, I was going to buy a Candlelight Package to see Hal Holbrook. The Castmember told me she wasn't sure if Hal Holbrook was still going to be the host speaker. So I didn't buy the CP package. I thought that I could wait in the standby line.

I put a questionable comment by Hal Holbrook's name. All these names are tentative. I remember a couple of years ago Roy Disney cancelled his position, too.

You are all welcome for the information and I really appreciate any corrections.

ºoº :wave: Ray

ºoº Eartha Kitt (Dec 14-16)(It looks like Hal Holbrook cancelled this year.)
Eartha Kitt was born on January 26, 1928 in South Carolina to a family of sharecroppers. When she was eight years old she was sent to live with her aunt in Harlem. While in high school she became involved in the performing arts and studied dance. She was part of her church choir and also took piano lessons. At sixteen she joined the Katherine Dunham Dance Troupe and toured in Europe. While in Europe she had to fill in for a singer during the tour and decided she liked singing more than dancing. Orson Wells called her "the most exciting woman in the world" and signed her to star as Helen of Troy in his stage production of Dr. Faust in Paris. Her first film was Time Runs, an Orson Wells film. She acted in Batman in 1967, supposedly because they wanted to make it seem that Batman was in love with Batgirl rather than Catwoman. While attending a White House luncheon in 1968 she denounced the Vietnam War in front of Mrs. Johnson, which led to her blacklisting, where she could not get a job in America for six years. She lives in Westchester, New York where she still amazes audiences with her one-of-a-kind personality.
Eartha Kitt as Tina Maria
in a role in Mission Impossible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!